• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's baaaaaack. The NORTHERN ROCKIES ECOSYSTEM "PROTECTION" ACT.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Do you like to recreate in the backcountry on your ATV, dirt bike, jeep, snowmobilie, etc?

Carolyn "Baloney" Maloney from New York STILL wants to take it all away from YOU ASAP.
If you ever care to preserve your riding area...NOW is the time to stand up and fight for it.

Write your Congressman. NOW!!!!
Do not be a lazy chunk and blow this off.

Go to this thread and then click on the top link in the first post.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344288

It's VERY easy to do. Takes 5 minutes.

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
THANKS to all of you who have taken the few minutes to help with this, we all need to voice our opinions and this is one of the best and easiest ways to do it!

:beer;

Thanks Scott for putting up a link here in General, I'm sure that's making a big difference:beer;

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Sent in mine as well. Someone who has no idea about land and resource management is trying to limit the access to it? If you cant swim, stay out of the water.

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
I really most sincerely hate this bill with such a vengeance that I'm pretty sure the dog just ran out of the room in fear.

Send those letters in, call or email your representative, please don't let them take our land.

Premium Features