• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is it too good?

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Making money and never look back.

All you do is enter name and email then pass along, no cost or investment other than time to share with others.

Skip the bs and click here : To help out others I removed my link and added others to help them get members under them
"smokindaves" link http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=0ccf5a46
"Snowmobilers" link http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=4945154c

or if you want the spill on what I think and know about it read the rest.
If it works out the way they say I am already on track to make money off of it.
Since everyone I shared it with has said "no way, to good to be true" I had my brother and brother in law look into it. Both of them are very knowledgeable about Inter. technology, both make 6 figure incomes, one for Amazon, the other for the IRS. So its not just coming from me, after looking into it they both signed up. Both found info that says its a scam, but with no proof, just nay sayers. All of us think it may be to good to be true, but figured its worth a shot. Bad part is I didn't get a hold of it earlier and there are only a few days left. So hurry. If its not for you, then it's not. I just can't think of anyone that doesn't like money.

This was given to me from a high up friend, (reliable source). You can sign up and make money, instead of having to invest money to make money you invest some time. Even if its $10 a month, why not try and see what happens. But you need to get others to join to make money (very important) Any questions? just ask,

Some more info here.

http://wazzub.info/faq.htm

Just click on the link and all you do is enter your name and email, then verify it (read instructions)
With the link they provide you can take this info, copy and paste your link into this one and pass it on, the more people you sign up the more you will make.
I am already on track to make money, don't pass up this opportunity.

If your not sure and want to call it a scam or spam or whatever, what are you going to say when I am getting paid $500+ a month and not doing a thing to make it happen. Lets say it is spam, What do you have to loose. Maybe get some spam email, I'm willing to take that chance even if it pays $10 a month. Go a step further and say they are ready to pay you and you don't want to give out info, they will send you a check or you could start a bank account to collect. So what do you have to loose, you might get some spam, pretty cheap investment if you as me. Take a look, read the info, click the link above and check it out.

THIS IS STUFF I COPIED AND PASTED

I just got this and am willing to invest the time, it's FREE! Are You?

I am not sure if you heard about this opportunity but I thought that I would let you know as there is a very small door to be part of the New Google profit sharer. Please read this email in its entirety. There is a New Google that has been made. Actually, it will be more powerful than Google and using some very unique patented technologies. It is called WAZZUB. WAZZUB is a brilliant concept that has NEVER been done before. It is about the power of "We" (the people) & quot. We are the World's FIRST Profit Sharing Phenomenon&quot. They will share 50% of their on-going profit to their pre-launch members. You can only get in the pre-launch members pool before April 9. After there will be no new signup available and they will start their website and service as any website would. Except you have the chance now to be in the inside and get paid on the profit for life. Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter have passed, are you making money for it? Now is your chance with WAZZUB. The pre-launch of WAZZUB is currently exploding faster the Facebook of Twitter did. It is free to join; there is nothing to buy and nothing to sell. You have nothing to do except lock your position in the pre-launch members pool to quarantee income for life and tell as many people you can until the official opening. The more people you help becoming pre-launch members the more your % of residual profit sharing will be.

You may want to check this out, huge income factors, it is this easy.

You can set yourself up for life financially - for FREE - and earn Massive Passive Residual Income every month like nothing else out there. ~ This can happen at LIGHTNING SPEED because it's always FREE for all.

F*R*E*E Forever (NO FEES) + NO AUTOSHIPS + NO JOBS TO DO + NOTHING TO SELL + NOTHING TO BUY + NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD = THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY

It's a fact: companies like Google or Facebook earn billions of $$$ every quarter just because we, the Internet users use their services. Facebook is worth more than 50 billion $$$ just because of their huge number of registered users. It is time to understand, that we "the users" decide who is earning the big money. WAZZUB is the first truly global community that pays us "the users", just for choosing them as our homepage.

They get the money to pay us through advertising. Just by simply using their program we are reaping the same benefit Facebook and Google do, by letting people use their site.

The more F*R*E*E members you invite, the more money you will make.

You could earn about $1.00 per person in your "UNLIMITED" width x 5 generations-deep WAZZUBfamily. (depending on the company growth)

If that doesn't seem like much, watch what happens...

You simply invite 5 friends to join for f*r*e*e-forever and they do the same 5 generations:

1st. Generation 5 x $1.00 = $5.00
2nd. Generation 25 x $1.00 = $25.00
3rd. Generation 125 x $1.00 = $125.00
4th. Generation 625 x $1.00 = $625.00
5th. Generation 3125 x $1.00 = $3,125.00
Your Passive Income could be = $3,905.00 every month for doing NOTHING different than what you are currently doing every day.

Most people will invite more than 5 free members.
What if everyone invited just 10 people?
That amount would EXPLODE to: $111,110.00 per month in passive residual income for LIFE!

Here's the KICKER: It doesn't stop there. The more people you invite the more money you'll make. The number of people you can invite is UNLIMITED. Try 20 or 30 and see what happens... IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

Make no mistake. WAZZUB is a multi-billion dollar project. It has been in the making since 2007 with over $2,000,000 already invested.

It's a fact that most people will join because it's UNIQUE, it's POWERFUL and it's F*R*E*E. Everybody loves F*R*E*E.

~The sky truly is the limit here at WAZZUB ~

All you'll have to do is choose WAZZUB as your home page on April 1st/2012 when they fully launch their state-of-the-art home page. That's it!

Step 1 – go here and sign up: "smokindaves" link http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=0ccf5a46
"Snowmobilers" link http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=4945154c

Step 2 – read all the important facts at: www.wazzub.info/facts.htm

Step 3 – read “How Is WAZZUB Different? http://www.wazzub.info/difference.htm

Step 4 – invite your friends and partners to become a part in this success story

99.99% of the world doesn't know about this yet.

Accept my positive vibrations of Succe$$ and Happiness :)

Together we activate the power of "We"!

Thank you, WAZZUB Management
----
-- Note: WAZZUB does not like hotmail.com accounts. So far we have not seen a hot mail account become verified. We suggest that you should sign up for a new email account with Gmail.com orYahoo.com to use with your business of WAZZUB..

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
They are going to have to go up against google, yahoo and facebook. So How do you get advertisers to keep it going.
You create a base of over 5million users and the day it kicks off you have advertisers paying.

Only way I see it not working is if the site never takes off, or it only keeps 100,000 people signed up then you wont make much, pennies. But there are already about 5 mill signed up and at that rate its pretty straight forward.

Think if it does take off and goes off like FB with 50+mil people, then your money factor goes up that much too.

So in order to get people to join so you have the advertisers, ( why would they there is already a FB, google, yahoo etc...) well you cut them into the $$$$ and bang, your off and running.

Its actually pretty smart in the big picture.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Paging Andrew Wright.......paging Andrew Wright.......Andrew Wright, you are wanted in the Fouled Plug forum.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
i think vacations is alot more fun to share than an email and passing a coulle links along. yes facebook is worth some $50 billion, but travel is worth $8 trillion every year. if you legitimately tap into huge industrys and have an actual product that stands on its own two feet, than you are okay.

be careful though, ive seen one of these where the banner up top had a "as seen on msnbc etc kind of stuff and it still came out to be complete bs.

theres no such thing as a get rich quick thing without putting in any effort.

just watch out, be cautious. hell maybe an email address is all they need to access any other info and they just completely drain all your accounts, you never know..

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
What? Because you aren't on the bandwagon this is not for real? Why can't someone besides you have a get rich quick scam? Are you the only one SRM?

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
i think vacations is alot more fun to share than an email and passing a coulle links along. yes facebook is worth some $50 billion, but travel is worth $8 trillion every year. if you legitimately tap into huge industrys and have an actual product that stands on its own two feet, than you are okay.

be careful though, ive seen one of these where the banner up top had a "as seen on msnbc etc kind of stuff and it still came out to be complete bs.

theres no such thing as a get rich quick thing without putting in any effort.

just watch out, be cautious. hell maybe an email address is all they need to access any other info and they just completely drain all your accounts, you never know..

You could be right, I figured what the helI though. Anywhere you go on the internet could do that also. If I'm taking a risk (if any) it just as well say its going to benifit me.

Trusting the source I got it from and my brothers goes a long ways too.
What I can't get over, lets say it is true. Its new, pretty smart in some ways and we could all make $$$. What happens when some are making money and other wish they where. I don't know anyone that made money without getting out of there comfort zone once in a while.

But like I said its not for everyone and I am in no way trying to push it on anyone, just offering it if your interested. I am.

If nothing else I'm going to get a laugh out of it and some of the comments about to be made.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
What? Because you aren't on the bandwagon this is not for real? Why can't someone besides you have a get rich quick scam? Are you the only one SRM?

no mine is not a get rich quick thing its something that involves work.

and no i did a couple months of research on the company im with because i have been preached amway avon etc. which those are legit as well theres just not a huge demand and there are already thousands of nutritional network marketing companies out there all competing for that $200 billion dollar pie. we have an $8 trillion dollar pie. do the math.

and yes i support any legitimate network marketing company. if they see network marketing and hear about us, that have a respect for worldventures and i have not had one rep from any other network marketing company ask me to sell their product because they know im having fun with mine. i use amway products though, because their product is legit.

Last edited:
S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana

and no i did a couple months of research on the company im with because i have been preached amway avon etc. which those are legit as well theres just not a huge demand and there are already thousands of nutritional network marketing companies out there all competing for that $200 billion dollar pie. we have an $8 trillion dollar pie. do the math.

and yes i support any legitimate network marketing company. if they see network marketing and hear about us, that have a respect for worldventures and i have not had one rep from any other network marketing company ask me to sell their product because they know im having fun with mine. i use amway products though, because their product is legit.

I can picture you as an Avon salesman.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007

What is yours?

I agree most do require a system and work.
I'm just not going to be the nay sayer that lost out, BTW this is the only one like this I have ever signed up for. Usually I would agree, I have a lot of faith in my bro's, IMO they are both working jobs below there level of capability, One was one of the first to put out a site for reputation defending on line, years ago. I am pretty confident with that and the source.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
The company im with has to do with travel but if you wanna know what it is, pm me because the mods dont like me talking about it and i dont want to get your thread closed.

ill openly talk about it all day, but haters dont like positivity so we can keep the positive things in PMs cause it sounds like thats the only type of acceptable behavior ;)

but hey, for the record, as good as this travel company might sound, dont sign up right away. do plenty of research, and/or go to someone you could see face to face for any sort of proof. we're global, so its not hard to find our reps.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
just lift that toilet seat up and you will find them in that skuze around the seat bolts..

hey everyone, remember an argument i was trying to support about how others will willingly jump in with insults? well heres a prime example right here, just further supporting my claim that when i willingly shared a friendly positive thing that others should research for themselves, some clowns butted in with some childish remarks. arent we having a civil grown up conversation? or is this going to be one of those, the younger ones are acting like adults and the adults are acting like children? its happened before it could happen again...

lets be a little more grown up shall we?

and not only are you being childish, you are disrespecting my fellow workers and the family i have grown to love.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
hey everyone, remember an argument i was trying to support about how others will willingly jump in with insults? well heres a prime example right here, just further supporting my claim that when i willingly shared a friendly positive thing that others should research for themselves, some clowns butted in with some childish remarks. arent we having a civil grown up conversation? or is this going to be one of those, the younger ones are acting like adults and the adults are acting like children? its happened before it could happen again...

and not only are you being childish, you are disrespecting my fellow workers and the family i have grown to love.

ok,ok...roflmao

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
isn't this a pyramid scheme?

yes.

Where does the massive amounts of money come from? In their 5 generation example, starting with a SINGLE person, each signing up 5 additional, that would be 3,901 people if my math is correct....taking an "average" of the monthly payouts that would require almost $4 million per month to pay those people.....multiply that by thousands of others achieving 5 generations of 5 and you need Billions of dollars every month of cash flow....not happening.
There have been hundreds of these type of schemes over the years....not a single one is around for long....usually courts and jail are involved before it's over for those that are in charge.
Yes....I'm skeptical.
:face-icon-small-win
Anyone that says "you do nothing" and "earn big money"....are flat out scamming. Period!
When they say "something new" or "never been done"....again, they ALL have said that.
Very vague information....red flag.
Hopefully I'm wrong, but more than likely when you sign up your info will be sold to anyone and everyone....watch how many phone calls, emails and flyers you start getting. Maybe even a pesky door to door salesman!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007

I think you should step back and think, less is more. Your post I thanked was a good one, keep it simple.

Sometimes childish keeps you young and a good laugh is still a good laugh, even if your laughing at yourself.

Premium Features