• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gauge Lifter/Rotator for M series 05-11, Free Shipping!

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
I have some custom CNC'd gauge lifter/rotator for 05-11 M series, All Models.
Fits SnoPros, standards, Crossfires and Firecats too.

They lift up and rotate the gauge for a better view and vent the hood nicely at the same time.
I CNC these from .090 AL, then powdercoat them matte black.
They have breathable, durable mesh already installed on it, so no hassle with the hole. NO snow injestion on deep days.
Stainless hardware w/ Nyloks and detailed instructions included.
15 min. install (1 to 2 beers)
Mounting holes stay close to the dash hole, and the tilt is fully adjustable.
I have different cradles for the SP or standard gauges specifically designed for each.

Not rigged up angle brackets, and no plastic pieces that will break...or snap your gauge either.
Half the cost of the AMP one, slightly more than others.
$65 Priority Shipped for 08-11's SP or standard
$100 Priority Shipped for 05-07's big guage

I will ship USPS to Canada for extra

I also have 2" gauge pods that bolt on to the cradles. And I do custom CNC cutting if you need custom parts made.

PM me if interested.

08-11 SP lifter mounted 1.jpg Black 3.jpg 08-11 SN lifter mounted 1.jpg 05-07 lifter mounted 1.jpg 05-07 cage1.jpg

Last edited:
M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
lets say i bought one and mounted it then my sled rolls. is it low enough that it wont be damaged or will it break off?

Here's the beauty of this design. The cradle holds the gauge at the best spot, up as high and forward as safely possible, but not on top of the dash/hood.
It also allows you to position the gauge a custom angle of your choice, not at one fixed angle.
At the same time it sits as far forward and as close to the dash as possible for max view.
So, even if you roll the sled, even without a windshield, it sits in the pocket between the height of the hood and the handlebars.

The gauge/thickness of the baseplate is stout enough to support the gauge while your moshing, but if you did freak smash it on something, the base "ears" will fold and take the force. Not push the gauge and/or the lifter thru the hood like an Amp cage would.
Also, by having a solid cradle on the back of the gauge that rotates, it will be less likely to flex the gauge itself and snap the machine screws out of the back of the gauge itself, like 2 seperate plastic or AL legs would. Other designs available do not prevent this.

Plus, the mesh/screen is preinstalled. No gaping hole to suck snow into.

Hope that answers your question.

S

shaner

Aug 27, 2008
How do I go about getting one for a 09 M1000 SP

I want one so how do I get the money to you by Pay Pal ? :help

H
Mar 8, 2008
WI
lifter

super great gut to deal with. got mine in 3 days. took 10min to put in on and it looks real bitchin. once my buddys see this they will have me order them one also. thanks again matt.

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
I'd like to see some pics of these as well. Thanks!

How is this mount for vibration/stiffness and being able to read it at speed?

I am trying to get some peeps to send me some mounted pics. I don't run any 2" on my own sled. The 2" pods mount on the pivot bolts-either side.
That way you can adjust the rotation seperate from the gauge.

They are very sturdy. You will have no problems with vibrations. Set the angle and tighten the pivot screws and go. All of the lifters have a baseplate and a cradle. The cradle is what supports the gauge itself, and also protects the gauge itself from flexing and breaking.

Other peoples gauge gizmos make the gauge housing become structural and flex...possibly breaking in a roll-over or crash. Mine stop that from happening.

Premium Features