• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gauge lifter cages for M series, affordable

M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
Matt,
Is there anyway I could get just the screen to cover the hole for 08 m1000 standard gauge? I bought another cage that didn't come with the screen.
Wish I would have seen yours!!

mattsoreide

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
Bowman ND
just installed my cage on 2010 HCR. Looks sick, works awesome, and very ez instructions, especially step 1 on the instruction sheet....lol!!!! This is a new must have for any Cat Sled!!!!! THANKS MATT!!!!!!!!

Added a few pics...little fuzzy but you get the drift!!!

SANY0613.jpg SANY0614.jpg

Last edited:
P
Nov 10, 2008
Gauge mount

Could you please send me you phone number and more info on how to purchase your gauge mount product and please include your price shipped to edmonton,alberta. Thanks

P
Nov 10, 2008
Gauge mount

Hi! I was wondering if you had any information and a phone number on how to get in contact with the madsigntist, I really like the looks of the gauge mount. Could you please pm me. Thanks

C
Mar 19, 2010
need one

I need one for a 2010 m8 standard, not snow pro. Please send info for paypal to tom@ceww.net

i would also be interested in what you have for the koso dual egt gauge. thank you!!

Premium Features