• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fix this fix that ?

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Hey Wyo, it's to bad you didn't get ahold of me and nort10 last year when you went through Lolo. (he sent you a pm but I guess you didn't have service) It would of been fun to compare your skinny pc to a stock one and to see if your skill lives up to your talk. Lol

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Hey Wyo, it's to bad you didn't get ahold of me and nort10 last year when you went through Lolo. (he sent you a pm but I guess you didn't have service) It would of been fun to compare your skinny pc to a stock one and to see if your skill lives up to your talk. Lol

I got it to late, no service at hot springs that I could find.
I was trying to get a hold of anyone I could but no luck, anyway I had a good ride with some Canadians, eh. Maybe I'll do it again this year, would be fun

N

nort10

Oct 8, 2010
Lolo, MT
I got it to late, no service at hot springs that I could find.
I was trying to get a hold of anyone I could but no luck, anyway I had a good ride with some Canadians, eh. Maybe I'll do it again this year, would be fun

If you do come back to the Lolo area let me know......I'm only 15 mins from Lolo Hot Springs. There is nothing I love more then riding and I'd love to see what a skinny PC would be like!

Premium Features