• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ever dealt with a bad dealer?

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
There are no assualts in the area. That was the only one availible that wasn't used and i didn't waant a used $11,000 sled. I drove 500 miles to get that one...Sometimes you have to take what you get. Riding is more important than $. Eventhough i took the deal, im still pissed about it. But now i get to ride.

What? How about Team Bozeman?:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i just read that orange and silver is the preferred sled color for 15 yo smokers.

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
What? How about Team Bozeman?:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

Ya, I went to "Team Hose Me" once shopping for an ATV. I bought an ATV from Steve's Sports in Great Falls for $2,000 less. Took a toung lashing from Hose Me's sales man for not working with him. Then told him I had the money and he was to work with me. Never returned to that dump. I would quit riding if that was the last dealer.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Ya, I went to "Team Hose Me" once shopping for an ATV. I bought an ATV from Steve's Sports in Great Falls for $2,000 less. Took a toung lashing from Hose Me's sales man for not working with him. Then told him I had the money and he was to work with me. Never returned to that dump. I would quit riding if that was the last dealer.

We call them team blow me... idk it is a bit more catchy. It was a good place, not the best, but still good. Ever since Kurt died the survice went down hill.

Premium Features