• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys - Photos taken from teaser vid

Z

Zak.V

Jul 28, 2011
Well I am no computer expert, but did a simple compilation of screen caps from the video and hosted it all on one easy to view location. (Beats hitting the pause button to see whats going on)

If anyone is good with photoshop, we could get a nice view if that last picture gets cleaned up. (I tried and dont know enough to make any improvements)

Heres what you came for:

9Q4VUzA.png

JonezyBones

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2008
Colorado
New display and handlebar controls? From the looks it doesnt appear much different.

Good for the flatlanders. They'll enjoy it

Solby

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Doesn't it look like that rear bumper is tilted at a steeper angle than the tunnel parts. e-motion skid now maybe a p-motion?

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I hope this front end change is for the mountain sleds also... The pro needs an updated look big time imo!

I don't think it looks like a flip hood at all.... Just looks like freshened up pro panels

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Funny that people are already looking for a major facelift. The thing is only going into its 5th year in the mountains...we sure do have a short attention span these days.

Totally agree, but disagree too

97-98 wedge chassis. I don't know if you want to go back into the early wedge chassis rmk's to count into those years.

99-01 gen 2.

02-05. Edge chassis.

05-06. IQ

07-10. IQ raw.

11-? Pro rmk

Yeah. Everyone is antsy for changes, but this is about the longest run for a chassis. I could stand to see things stay the same with some refinements. We just have been programmed to expect the change.

I can remember in college there was not big releases on the web. It was what day does the new model book show up at the dealership. We would stop there everyday for weeks waiting for the new catalogues. I remember when the 97' 700 came out. That page hung up in our house for months.

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
What they state in the video is that there is 95% new parts on the sled. The hood looks new, the front looks neew, suspension looks new, handlebars, instrument and so on looks new.
First the RUSH came out, second year the Pro RMK came out. Would bet the new RMK comes in 2016 :) First year on this new sled is a test run for customers :p

S

SNWMBL

Feb 14, 2010
AK
Something to keep in mind is that a "new" part could simply mean a different length bolt. I'm not saying the Rush won't be 95% dramatically different than previous years, but marketing can be rather clever.

Premium Features