• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Riding Tomorrow 2-24-17?

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Want to go riding, have all Avy gear and know how to use it. My riding skills are developing, need more time on the snow.

Reply here, I will check this thread frequently.

U
May 24, 2016
Park City, Utah
If you would like to go out on Saturday 2/26, I will be heading up early to Noblett's and sledding at the summit of Wolf Creek pass. Maybe another friend coming as well. In my 50's, have gear and reliable mountain sled. Let me know if your interested.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Daughters 21st birthday is sat 25th. Have plans with her for the whole day. However if your post is actually for Sun the "26th" I can probably do that!

U
May 24, 2016
Park City, Utah
I now have a commitment for Sunday, so I will not be able to go out and sled. My buddies seem to have commitments on Saturday.
Now it appears I may have to post to inquire if I can meet up with someone tomorrow. Have a wonderful day with your daughter.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Hey guys,

I can go either day. Also have all gear, been riding in the mtns for about 8 years.
Send me a text or give me a call at 810-625-3761.

I'm located at the top of Parleys Summit -- usually head out toward Nobletts/Mirror Lake area.

Steve

Premium Features