• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Am I expecting too much?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You’ve clearly never been around farmers 😂

Also, you gave me the lowest of all the low ball offers on my 2019 850 when it was for sale, and wanted it delivered across the country… cheap ass
You think I tried to buy your used junk? You've got me confused with some peasant. I build myself a new sled every year. I don't buy used sleds. That's for poor people. 😌

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Peasants like you always expecting something for nothing… “nobody wants anybody to make money any more”.

If you still are looking for a second hand sled maybe we could help you find one??? Still not willing to help you out with gas money though.

IMG_6365.jpeg

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Just like the other thread... Fake news. I forgot simpletons don't understand sarcasm. That was me making fun of your stupid asking price last year. Makes sense now. I have only bought 2 used sleds in my life and they were both Factory rider's turbos 10 years ago.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Hmm there has to be context behind my DM. I honestly can't remember why I would have DM you but in 2019 I had 2 Doo 850s, a NA I had $30k into and a turbo I had $40k into. There are multiple threads in the Doo 850 forum on those sleds. Me trying to buy your sled wasn't in the cards for a back up to my back up sled. Everyone that knows me knows I have always had 2 heavily modified sleds since I got into the sport. The following year is when I switched to Polaris and bought 2 new 850s. The only 2 used sleds I have ever bought was Bret Rasmussen first Turbo Doo (2013) and Tony Jenkins 2nd Turbo Doo (2014) and I would never buy a used sled again... You can always put a twist on something without context. Putting a smiley emoji hardly seems like a serious DM.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Hmm there has to be context behind my DM. I honestly can't remember why I would have DM you but in 2019 I had 2 Doo 850s, a NA I had $30k into and a turbo I had $40k into. There are multiple threads in the Doo 850 forum on those sleds. Me trying to buy your sled wasn't in the cards for a back up to my back up sled. Everyone that knows me knows I have always had 2 heavily modified sleds since I got into the sport. The following year is when I switched to Polaris and bought 2 new 850s. The only 2 used sleds I have ever bought was Bret Rasmussen first Turbo Doo (2013) and Tony Jenkins 2nd Turbo Doo (2014) and I would never buy a used sled again... You can always put a twist on something without context. Putting a smiley emoji hardly seems like a serious DM.
Context… ah yes…

Something about the bank took your Doo’s and your pickup n gramma would loan you 13k for a snowmobile, not a penny more

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Wife and daughter asked me why I was laughing so hard. I read them GRD and Chilly’s posts. They were in tears.

That’s the first time I read SW posts to my family. Classic.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Context… ah yes…

Something about the bank took your Doo’s and your pickup n gramma would loan you 13k for a snowmobile, not a penny more
Nothing like making **** up to hide the fact that you are a cheap son of a bitch that can't afford a spark plug 😂 or am I totally off and you are jusy too stupid to change one because you came from Doo? 🤪

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
The one being a cheap a$$ about the spark plug is the dealer. They sell a turd, don't want to fix it right, and then make stupid excuses - not just over the cost of the spark plug (if it was just that, I'd have said "yeah, whatever" and paid it), but $100 just to swap it out. Come on man, it's not a Doo - couple minutes and you're done, plus the guy's barely rode the thing. If it had 1000 miles on it, then yeah, it's a wear item. Also, notice tracks are on that list. Imagine if the track started to split or delaminate after 25 miles and they said "naw, that's a wear item."

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
I would have called Team industries directly as it was their fault on not having a bushing installed on that secondary as they’re the supplier of them. I did this before and got a brand new secondary from them

Snowman10

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2019
I think Goridedoo has a legitimate gripe with the dealer. He traveled there multiple times to get the work done and the dealer failed him. They should have realized what was wrong with the sled the first time he took it in. I would be more concerned with the time and fuel spent driving back and forth.
The local dealer should have fixed his sled without question, and yes, he should have called Polaris and reported them.

Premium Features