• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AcmtnCat went for a ride.......(scary)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
IMG_0665.JPG

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Tim was caught in a slide today. It was a good sized slide. very scary.
He is banged up and bruised but doing well. it broke initially right below him
but there was another break about 25 ft up that came down as well. This was back in a small little hill side pocket south of Nobbletts....

He and his sled were thrown through a small grove of trees. luckily Tim faired much better then the sled did. Tim was stopped facing down hill with 5 to 6 feet piled on top of his legs hips and lower back, his leg was wrapped around a pined against the tree.
He did have his arms out in front of his head and this allowed his to keep his head out of the snow..

I am so thankful for the outcome and having the crew on the hill to manage the situation and help get Tim off the hill. Thanks to my homies Adam(mtnpull) and Aaron(weisspow)....

I have some Amazing video of the situation, both pov from Tim and hand held from below. Tim's footage is absolutely terrifying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ynAm5Wao1I

man that is scary. I'm glad anything worse didn't happen. heal up quick!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
WOW!!!!! That's scary! Glad all work out good and you are OK. It's a reality check for all of us. :beer;

Premium Features