• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Video to chill the summer heat

T
Jan 9, 2009
Hey can u get that updated so we can view on mobile? We will have to try to ride a day together this year over near TL.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Really shows the technicality of UP riding. I'm over summer.

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Summer suck! 85 and humid. Here I sit with a chainsaw in my hand cutting wood for this winter. SNOW PLEASE!

I have tried to get this viewable via mobile device and have been unable to do so! Any help getting this embedded in the post would be great as well...

Where is TL? LOL

A

AbnRangerM7

Nov 22, 2008
Michigan
Great video!
It's been a couple years since riding in the UP and I have missed it big time!
Fingers crossed; hopefully I can get the boys and the long tracks up there.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Sweet video! I can't wait for snow! These videos get me all crazy, guess I'll have to go start the sled in the shed tonight and huff some 2-stroke to calm me down! :face-icon-small-coo

If you're havin trouble getting it to be available on mobile devices or smart TVs, its probably because you have music in it with royalties... Only way to get around it that I know of is to remove the music, which you can do while it's still on youtube. Its an option in one of the advanced settings where you edit your own videos... Another thing you can do is replace the music with royalty free music and re-upload the video, then it will be available everywhere. Youtube is becoming a pain in the a$$.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Nice Video Cooks. My type of riding! Ill keep my eyes out for you guys. I go where ever there is deep snow in the U.P. I live in Gwinn now (below Marquette), good riding here too, but most of the people that rode with me around here dont like to scratch their sleds!:face-icon-small-dis
They cant figure out why I would rather be on one ski all day hill climbing when the trails are so good. I dont understand them ether lol.

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Nice Video Cooks. My type of riding! Ill keep my eyes out for you guys. I go where ever there is deep snow in the U.P. I live in Gwinn now (below Marquette), good riding here too, but most of the people that rode with me around here dont like to scratch their sleds!:face-icon-small-dis
They cant figure out why I would rather be on one ski all day hill climbing when the trails are so good. I dont understand them ether lol.

Never played in the snow around Gwinn. We do hit up the Sand now and then and ride some singletrack on the bikes though! The Hurons have there fair share of good boondocking but don't know the area well at all!

Premium Features