• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9R with 2.75 track ride report

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I think its funny you guys think the track matters that much for your skill level. ?There are so many other things that are more important than the track. Caleb has M66 on his sled and it seemed to work just fine. I just couldn't imagine how good Caleb would be if he ran your guys perfect set up!

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I knew there was a reason you wanted it. Does it come with a pair of his signature underwear? Do you stop part way through the trees and pull his picture out of your wallet? Caleb would do fine on anything.
No I actually rode his sled and liked it. I know taking a fat guy from an online forum who can't ride at all's opinion is a way better route to decide what track to put on your sled, but I'm going to go with what I actually tried. I just spent the last 3 days riding with Caleb ??‍♂️

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
No I actually rode his sled and liked it. I know taking a fat guy from an online forum who can't ride at all's opinion is a way better route to decide what track to put on your sled, but I'm going to go with what I actually tried. I just spent the last 3 days riding with Caleb ??‍♂️
I guess its like when i bought that hummer for my wife. Signed the paperwork and the salesman goes enjoy your sh!tty mileage. I started laughing and said i will.
Enjoy your sh!tty track!

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Well I didn't get one. There aren't any available until late March. I'll just put another series 8 on it to give you more content for your Snowest posts.

I enjoy new content. But your continued poor life decisions truly disappoint me and are affecting members fully accepting you of your forum expert status. We can’t allow this to continue.
In fact Chilly, we are going to need proof of a negative drug test if you’re buying a replacement series 8.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
laid some powerclaw prints all way around meadow mountain other day. brothers lynx track didt do too bad either, little more slip with that 3.5 pitch on the cascade concrete (icey) tho. Id probably try a 15 wide doo/lynx track if i had a poo. or go back to 3.0 drivers for the PC. just rugged. maybe too much chug for fancy high trackspeed manuvers. Caleb put smaller tracks on his cats few years ago for this reason. whatever floats your boat.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I enjoy new content. But your continued poor life decisions truly disappoint me and are affecting members fully accepting you of your forum expert status. We can’t allow this to continue.
In fact Chilly, we are going to need proof of a negative drug test if you’re buying a replacement series 8.
I guess this solidifies you as a failure as a mentor ??‍♂️

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Agree. And we were making such solid progress
I actually wasn't completely truthful. I bought a Ski Doo track as well and had them cut it to a 2.75. If the Doo track sucks I'm mailing it to you Rusty. And if the M66 sucks Terry gets it mailed to him. If they both suck I'll buy 2 Papier-mâché Series 8 tracks and just run them until they grenade and consider them a wearable item.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Well I'm missing about 20 lugs off my track now. Rusty is right the 2.75 is made out of paper machè. Caleb did most the damage but he is denying it ? I want to try the 2.6 Composit track.
I witnessed the carnage happening and you’re mostly correct. Yes, it was Calebs fault. But missing 1/2 of 20 lugs is not 20?? It’s pretty jacked up though?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I actually wasn't completely truthful. I bought a Ski Doo track as well and had them cut it to a 2.75. If the Doo track sucks I'm mailing it to you Rusty. And if the M66 sucks Terry gets it mailed to him. If they both suck I'll buy 2 Papier-mâché Series 8 tracks and just run them until they grenade and consider them a wearable item.

I’d rather be chauffeured by your wife in the Bentley and post know it all commentary on Snowest. She might be more inclined to picking me up than your tight ass is.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
It all seriousness I need the forum know-it-all opinion. Is this track past it's life span? ? Maybe Kanedog can tell me this track is clutched wrong? ??‍♂️

20230301_201238.jpg

Premium Features