• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOOOOO HOOOOO! AN 1100CC BOLT-IN BILLET MOTOR FOR THE PRO RMK!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I just got off the phone with Brad from Power Addiction Racing (1200psi on the forums here)

He has just finished machining the all billet cases and head for his newest monster ...

A custom 1100cc Twin-Cylinder drop in engine for the PRO RMK...This thing is one sick puppy..

Just at the starting stages... will be offered in Lectron-Carbed or CFI versions...

He'll have it in his PRO RMK by March for some testing (along with his 1650cc Triple IQR)

14 hours total CNC machine time... 35 different tools in the turret..

Yes it will be pricey... More than a Turbo kit... less than a new Tacoma.

77mm stroke... all billet crank, Wiseco pistons, billet head, custom cast cylinders.... This thing will be a handful at 225+ HP!!

Some are already on order.. some WILL be boosted.

Definitely something to make you drool.

The POWER ADDICTION PRO-11R

attachment.php

logo1.jpg

PA-11R.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, I saw that the other day in his thread.
I almost peed just a little bit when I saw that.

Cost MORE than a turbo? Yikes.
225+ hp with cfi? YES!!!!!
Boosted? OMFG!!!!!!!!! And I'm guessing that's NOT a PGT. LOL

edit: Maybe I'll be the first one to say it...let's see that with a 3rd cylinder on it!!!!

Last edited:

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Why not billet cylinders?
Hopefully they aren't a bigger slug fitted into a Polaris design(transfer/boost ports etc)
Maybe a cost issue, either way.......you ask for someone to pay for a billet motor.....I want a full billet motor.
Not like the guy that's serious about one of these things can't afford power windows and doors(reference to the Tacoma)

Real nice however, someone's gonna have a blast!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I hear where your coming from... But trust me... If billet cylinders were better... they'd be in there... Cast was chosen for a reason...and that reason was not "lower cost"

This is NOT a Billet copy of a Polaris engine... not even close other than it WILL fit into a PRO Chassis RMK.

Last edited:

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
Is this much heavier than a 800 engine or about the same? How about reciprocating weight?

Something tells me that the extra 75hp will make up for a couple 3 extra lbs. Add pressure and that diamond in the ruff ( pun intended) is gonna sparkle and make all the girls giddy.

****!!!! I almost went in the ditch! i should never looks at such exiting pics while driving. Pitched a tent and couldn't steer!:lol::focus:
Awsome Brad!! Keep up the good work.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
now i'm not a polaris guy, but after riding the pro rmk this weekend, one of those mated with this motor would be pretty fun.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
wow with the stocker it'll go places i really don't want to, might need a heli as an option to get you down from where your gonna end up:) any unobtanium used??? heard this is the new hot ticket;)

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
A boosted 1100 Pro RMK, I think they will now have something to replace the sherpa's on Mt. Everest!!! :face-icon-small-hap

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
!

Damn it, I was just gonna be happy with a new Pro, not any more.........

Even at 200 horse with the CFI, gas and go, this would be sexy!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'm gonna guess that a cnc billet case is going to be stronger than those older big block cast Polaris cases. :)

Premium Features