• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
bigskyx_montana03-02.jpg

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
Love all the old pictures. Thanks for posting. The one of Reese from gravity meltdown 2 is awesome. Love the gravity meltdown series they were great movies.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I spit on my screen when I made the one with the switches faces.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I was cruising old threads looking for a pic for snowmobiler (there was a pic of two shirtless dudes riding brokeback on the M7 a few years ago) and had to reread this thread.

Sorry for bringing this to the top, but there are so many fun memories on here.
HAHAHA.

Those photoshops of summitman were PRICELESS!!!!! The Klim wedding dress was so beyond funny.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The Way Back Machine. Not as good as the real thing, but as close as you're going to get.

Couldn't find any counter-steering, but some TO is better than no TO. Scott even makes a cameo:
Circa 2003: Anyone else ever pass Kidney Stones ?

383 shock & awe

Animal's Spelling Bee

HAHA.

Scott. . .this is great stuff. . .haven't logged into the forum for quite sometime. When I search the archives you posted. . .sometimes my puter times out. ..says the archive isn't available?

It would be great to find some of the early posts. . .me writing to the Polaris CEO "Stue P Dass". . .the one where I offered Freak to sleep in the barn with our sheep. . .and I would have the wife break out the corning ware. . .the one about the newspaper headlines that Freak got stuck in the deep dark forest, "Local snowmobiler got frost bite on all 21 appendages, all fingers & toes were saved, sadly, one appendage was to small to survive". . .the butt crack chaffing thread was hilarious. . .one of the early ones when a lady in Island Park let me set the hook deep. . .she got ALL wound up when I asked her if her husband warmed her jugs before he took her for a ride. . .

OMFG, that's why you were forum member of the year back then.

I played for the other team for a wee bit.:face-icon-small-win

We suspected.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Can you imagine if that would have been in the day of smart phones. There would have been a lot more video and pics shot.

Scott, thanks for the trip down memory lane. It kept me up till 1-2am last night. I cant believe how much of this I forgot about.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Can you imagine if that would have been in the day of smart phones. There would have been a lot more video and pics shot.

Scott, thanks for the trip down memory lane. It kept me up till 1-2am last night. I cant believe how much of this I forgot about.

I know...and 4 years later, I had to read it again because I've forgotten it since then. LOL.

Can you imagine how much we'd remember...if we could remember. LOL

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Just reading through this again and it does bring back memories. Beels mentioning DaveB getting the boot for the pics of that skidoo and then he was posting as "bigblack" Dave always had great pics, moon river comes to mind. His garage "the sportsmans lounge" and pics of "Cisco" quadding with Cisco face down in the dirt by the fire. You out there somewhere Dave?

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
WOW

Every time this thread is brought back it just reminds me of all the awesome times and memories I've been privileged to be part of. Priceless! Thanks Scott

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Tetonice = Original Tetonice = Havasu Rentals (or whatever he was) = Deep Powder Guy.

Who woulda thunk it.

Premium Features