• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 RMK Pro 155 Weight as delivered

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Well I don't know how math works in Washington, but using your own math, isn't it better have 1 horse powering one pound than to have 1 horse powering 1.18 pounds?? So maybe I am the better rider??!! Just jerking your chain, but that is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Now of course we have to assume everything else is equal, sled weight, track length, track traction, coefficient of friction between the chassis and the snow, the coefficient of power loss through the drive system, etc. (see physics kicks in again)

At the end of the day I'm definitely not the best rider out there, (no Chris Burandt here, but look forward to riding with him this winter, hope he fixes all my problems!!) I just love to ride and again I hope all the 'bugs' don't hurt the release of a sled with so much potential! This debate could go on forever, but its a competition between you and your friends right? Be it a mostly friendly one, it's still a competition!!!

Now we just need it to stop being 85 degrees outside here in CO so we can test all these theories out!

Agreed!! And what's this about "Friendly Competition"? When the bar tab is at stake there's no such thing!! :face-icon-small-hap

You nerds are confusing me. You need to put the tape back on your glasses and go to the library.

I gave up on the tape.... super glue is 'much more better'.
By the way, anyone know where I can find a pocket protector that my beacon will fit in?

Bag

Premium Features