• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is drunk posting?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I love "know it alls" the problem is most of them don't know their A$$ from a hole in the ground. I'm sure that's the case from hill jack such as yourself :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer; Have a couple more so you can get smarter!!

Oh man. It's a joke buddy don't take it personal. I don't know it all(or nearly everything) but I know a hellofa lot more than you which isn't much since it seems all you know about pharmaceuticals you have found from watching conspiracy videos on youtube. Get back to me when you get into pharmacy school and you are familiar with chemo therapy from a biochemical standpoint.

As you can tell this is something I am somewhat familiar with. This is like me trying to tell you how to install a turbo on a yamaha because I have watched a video about it.

As for you snowmow don't feed the troll :spider:

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Oh man. It's a joke buddy don't take it personal. I don't know it all(or nearly everything) but I know a hellofa lot more than you which isn't much since it seems all you know about pharmaceuticals you have found from watching conspiracy videos on youtube. Get back to me when you get into pharmacy school and you are familiar with chemo therapy from a biochemical standpoint.

As you can tell this is something I am somewhat familiar with. This is like me trying to tell you how to install a turbo on a yamaha because I have watched a video about it.

As for you snowmow don't feed the troll :spider:

I was just messing with you right back.... :beer;:beer;

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
When you messing with someone.
You have to put ;) That makes anything you say completely unoffensive!!

What I said was completely true. The part about me "messing" with him was saying don't tell him in a thread that is 1 inch from the other one and very easy to find.

When something is lighthearted most people don't resort to name calling. That is more for the butthurt crowd right snowmow?

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Wow my head hurts.....here comes the hangover.....
cant understand all these girl fight posts...I better have a beer!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
All this beer talk/polls is making me thirsty.......wait I've already had 3!

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
6X16oz. X 5.5%.........drunk yes.... P*ssed off....YES....

You've got to love girlfriends of 5yrs. They NEVER put out like they did at the start & then wonder why you get p*ssed and sleep on the couch....

This is for any woman that read this. Us men are very simple.........

FEED US-F*CK US AND WE'RE HAPPY. It's not that hard

image.jpg

Premium Features