• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is drunk posting?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Never done it myself...

Might say something I would have to ban myself for:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

S

srx_600

Apr 16, 2009
South Dakota
Drunk Posting? I can't even post when I'm sober, how do you expect me to drunk post?:face-icon-small-coo

I will answer that after this beer and dirt NASCAR race finishes.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Yep that kinda post!

Clay walker concert, glad the tickets were free! :)

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I'll open another one just for this thread even though I just got home. Just don't tell that guy in the other thread that I know more about doctors/drugs drunk than he does ever ;)

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
I'll open another one just for this thread even though I just got home. Just don't tell that guy in the other thread that I know more about doctors/drugs drunk than he does ever ;)

I love "know it alls" the problem is most of them don't know their A$$ from a hole in the ground. I'm sure that's the case from hill jack such as yourself :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer; Have a couple more so you can get smarter!!

;););););););););););) I thought I edited this with the right smiles earlier

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming

You quacks are all the same.
They don't call em "practitioner" for nothing. Your prolly still learning the fine arts of the trade anyway. Or have you completed your schooling? I'll add one of these ;) because that makes anything I say all better! ;)

Premium Features