• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When Life Slides Out... Tuesday Dec. 13th 2011

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Matt will also be on the fox 13 news Tuesday morning for a short interview. It will be sometime after 8:00 and only a 4 minute spot.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Good luck tomorrow.

Hell for once I don't hate Utah in the winter. Seems you guys are as brown and crappy as MN is this winter.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
The event did go great! Matt's story is amazing! Everyone should pick up a copy of his book Two Hands. I just started the book and it is a must read for all of us. Thanks for everybody that put this together and thanks to Matt for his inspiring story.

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Anyone who missed this event missed something significant! Matt Potratz is a very inspiring man! I am very proud he is one of us! I am motivated, uplifted, and inspired after hearing him speak tonight. All who attended had to have felt the same! What a stud! All who were unfortunate not to attend, learn more about Matt from his website, and at very least, buy his book!

Go to his website.... learn from this guy! http://mattpotratz.com/

Last edited:
M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Anyone who missed this event missed something significant! Matt Potratz is a very inspiring man! I am very proud he is one of us! I am motivated, uplifted, and inspired after hearing him speak tonight. All who attended had to have felt the same! What a stud! All who were fortunate to attend, learn more about Matt from his website, and at very least, buy his book!

Couldn't have said it better. X2

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
It was an awesome night for sure!!! Matt does tell a very powerful , uplifting , and eye opening story. We all push the limits from time to time, but rarely think about what could happen. Matt has brought safety and preparedness back to the forefront of my thinking before heading out. Thank You Matt. Thanks to Jacob and all the Avy guys for the work you do to keep us safe and informed.

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
I would like to say thanks to Matt and everyone else that attended the event at the Edge last night. I thought the story was incredible and it's nice to see someone taking charge of their life even when things don't look good. It also was really cool to meet some people on the forums that I have seen post a ton but could never put a face to :) Hopefully we get a ton of snow soon and I get an opportunity to ride with some of you guys!

Premium Features