• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's the dumbest parking lot poser you've seen?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I
Nov 26, 2007
This guy

PLP.jpg

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
REV. Dont feel bad cuz your gett'n a lot of crap on this forum. Most of it all in good fun;) But, you have to realize who your dealing with. You say dont hate us because our jackets are multi colored, or cuz we wear our hats backwards or our english sucks. Well thats not it at all. You see you and your crew follow trend's... but ours create them!:beer;:beer;

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I am the biggest parking lot poser I've ever seen in my life, self admittedly, for good reason, but I am not discussing why on here, needless to say I'm never going to do what I did once again :D

R
Dec 3, 2007
Plp

I have a good one. A guy on a edge is done riding for the day, pulls into the parking lot. Drops the rear ramp on his 2 place drive on drive off trailer (with the front ramps still down from unloading them). Hits the gas to hard flies off the front and pokes his ski through the door of a new Ford parked next to him and tips the sled on its side and breaks the hood.

The best entertainment of the day.

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
Got one better. After a long day out we get back to the cabin and my friend(who will remain un named) decides to take a spin around the cabin. Now try and get a mental picture... 3 place trailer, two in the vertical position one horizontal at the rear. His sled being the one at the rear he decides to just Braaap off the side of the trailer like a bad a**. Now instead of just a little Braaap he grab's a hand full of throttle, shooting him about five yards further than expected... right into the side of HIS brand new crewcab duramax. 800$ damage to the sled 1500$ for a new door on the truck:D

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
im getting negative remarks to on this. what gives guys loosen up

ok ok im sorry. Well not really seeing as how Monster sucks ( go red bull Woho!)

Let me quote my self
Anyone that has a monster decal.[/QUOTE said:
....End quote.... Ok let me rephrase that! ALMOST, everyone that has a monster decal :p

And i guess i shouldn't say much! I got more decals on my sled then Jimmy Johnson has on his nascar!

Ohh and by the way, this guy is the biggest poser i know! :D :beer;

Last edited:

stonecold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
oregon
must not have had a spare----

Up at dutchman about 10 years ago I watched some local drunks show up with one of those old arctic cat trailers that were real small haulin *** into the parking lot missing a wheel and grinding on the axle. This was spring skiing so no snow on the road and lots of sparks. They were wearing the carhardts and no helmets and went ahead and unloaded and went riding. Old john deere sleds no less and they were easy to follow as they left a trail of beercans everywhere they went including the parking lot. :mad:

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I had a guy telling me in the mirror lake parking lot how his new dragon could carve a doughnut on hard packed snow. I said i know i have an 07. He went on unloading and about 5 minutes later i saw him carving a doughnut in the parking lot.. Well there was a rock sticking up a couple inches under a skif of fresh snow... side swiped his sled as he had it laid on its side doing the doughnut. dented his shock, went down the side and took out the lower panel, and caught on the Steering loop or whatever it is and bent it.. Totalled his sled basically... haha oh i felt embarrassed for him

Oh i also got hit in the uintah lands parking lot by a punk 15 year old on an arctic cat sno pro 440 with skull stickers all over it.. Needless to say it was the second night of a 5 day trip over new years. I spent the rest of the trip on the cabin back up sled.. a powder special 700... oh i was pissed, my dragon needed a new steering loop, and bumper cone, and side panel, and a new vent kit.. I was just going slow in the right side of the road down the lane of parking rows, it was busy cause it was new years.. and he came flying out of one of the rows and tboned me!

Last edited:
100 proof goof

I saw a good one guys up riding drinking Rumpleminze (100 proof) out of the boadabag , this seemed to be ok back in the 80's when your about 19, guy gets back to the truck his sled was hauled on and procedes up the ramp. As you guessed too much booze= too much throttle and puts the skis and himself on the cab :eek:, oh ya that was me :face-icon-small-sho in my drunk life, just one more good reason I quit drinking. Fortunately the truck belonged to a good friend (and autobody man) of mine , I guess if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at :rolleyes:.

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
my story

I was up at the parking lot in Liberty WA and 4 guys with fairly nice M7's pull up. Well my EDGE is parked behind my trailer so guess who hits it with his truck. Then his buddy runs from the pickup to the trailer and gets on his sled and then proceeds to go down the road and just rev it to the max, and back again. Then this guy (same one who was driving) on his black M rides up and promtly hits my EDGE and trys to move my sled out of the way and falls on the ice. Then he trys to get his sled on the snow and it just spins on the ice and he can't get it so he gives up. He goes and gets his gas can and proceeds to cover his M in gas. By now I'm dressed and ready to go. I walk over and move my sled and ask the guy if he needs help and tells me to f*** off. I will never forget that guy.

Last edited:

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
pokin in the horns

came back for lunch in the big horns stopped at my trailer dropped my helmet and crap... theres a guy that just unloaded did a doughnut and successfully climed up the push pile on the edge with a masterful wheelie on his edge. as i stroll by down to the resturant i notice a nice straight post sticking straight out of the middle of his 4 foot deep trench he just made. i didnt have my bubble on to cover my enormous grin which had to be covered with my hand.

Premium Features