• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's the dumbest parking lot poser you've seen?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I think a "monster" logo somewhere is a pre-req along with:

-A jacket with more than 2 colors

-A white hat with no curve in the beak

With those 3 items, you're really running on all cylinders.

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Heres one I've seen!

P1010649.jpg

offroadmatt

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2008
Sweetwater, CO
Love the guy that brags all day that his sled is better than your. Every time you buy something for yours he tells you that it won't help it be faster than his. But every time you ask him to go riding he has some excuse not to go, and if he ever does go. He always sits at the bottom of the hill, saying that his sled isn't running right or he would out climb you.

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
I saw a guy stuck at stampede pass wa parking lot in a new- f250 and a guy on a thunder cat with a rope to pull him we stoped to watch :confused: and the t cat nailed the throttle and threw rock on the truck broke the winsheid and the grill,radiator and ac condensor:eek: I am not sure witch was worse that or the fact that there was 50 4x4 trucks in the snow park

stampede (AKA POSER) pass is great, you can just hang there all day and watch the proceedings, I have witnessed way to many to list, but the cake one last year was watching a guy in a jacked up diesel come roaring into the parking lot and once he spotted his buddies he roared up to them, well he must have forgot it was slick or something because he crashed right into their trailer, mind you he wasnt going very fast, but some damage was caused to both rigs, I just stood there in awe. Needless to say I drove my pickup to the complete other side of the lot before we left.

Greg

B
Nov 26, 2007
OKotoks, Alberta
Buddy comes into parking lot at the end of the day. Spinning donuts and shooting rocks. Hits snowbank sideways and launches himself into said snowbank. Gets up all pissed and proceeds to load onto open two place. I quit watching the show until I hear a scraping sound followed by a crashing sound followed by some profanities followed by the whole parking lot laughing their a$$es of. Turned to see buddies sled withone ski plowed into the back of the tailgate and the other hanging off the trailer.

Smooth move exlax...lmao

Last edited:

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
ive seen way to many of them, unfortunatly though one of the worst ones is a regular in our group. hes the kinda guy that drives a big dodge cummins with all the same chip, exhaust, and intake that every tom, dick and hairy has but yet if you ask him his is faster than any other truck out there and nothin will touch it yada yada yada. the same thing goes for his sled its a d7 with just a slp single but according to him it will out climb, out race and just plain out snowmobile any sled out there. this is what he says as hes sittin at the bottom of the hill watchin everybody else himark the hills, that he could "soooo" himark if he wanted to. anywho one of the funniest PLP moments we've seen was him, we got to the lot and started getting ready, and as we all just about were ready one buddy noticed somethin simple was wrong with his sled so we all started helpin him get it fixed so we could get to riding. meanwhile other people started rolling into the lot and after a bit there was quite a few people there, thats when we hear the PLP of our group sled start up (his ol sled at the time 03 escape) then he proceeded to start jumpin off the banks INTO the lot which was solid ice and he would ride past and yell "did ya see that one" and we just kept at what we was doin and he kept jumpin. then when the first sled was fixed and we was all ready to head out the PLP comes rollin up and his slide rails are bent to hell, kicked way up in the back and cocked to one side cuz he came down crooked on the last jump. then he started wining and sayin he cant ride now and we need to go home so we all flip out at him and tell him we aint missin out on a good ride cuz he was a dumb a$$ and had to show off and we pulled out a hammer and beat the rails back semi strait(on the side to side bend, we left them kicked up) and told him either come on or sit at the truck. he ended up ridin it all day and had no issues other than it seemed to trench a bit more than usuall.

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
i saw a guy stuck at stampede pass wa parking lot in a new- f250 and a guy on a thunder cat with a rope to pull him we stoped to watch :confused: And the t cat nailed the throttle and threw rock on the truck broke the winsheid and the grill,radiator and ac condensor:eek: I am not sure witch was worse that or the fact that there was 50 4x4 trucks in the snow park

we have a winner !!!!!!!!

Oct 13, 2008
I think a "monster" logo somewhere is a pre-req along with:

-A jacket with more than 2 colors

-A white hat with no curve in the beak

With those 3 items, you're really running on all cylinders.

so wearing colors make a rider a poser? jay quinlan wears hats with no bend and so do many professional riders, and having a sticker for a drink is considered bad? hmm so i need to wear all black have an all black sled and wear redneck hunting hats?

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Here's one for ya. Last year the boys and i are unloading at the sno park when the biggest desiel bad boy truck you ever saw pulled in. The two place open trailer had 2 brand new D8's on it. After about 10 minutes of trying to back his trailer up strait, he finally gave up and just parked it where it was. And to all our amazement a guy about 5'2" 110# jumps down out of this monstrosity:eek: With his GF still in the truck he proceeds to unstrap his sleds and then walked over to our group and says " can one of you guys help me unload my sleds":eek::eek: After watching what we just saw i said " dude you should just pack it up and go home". Needless to say we didnt help him and his truck was gone when we got back to the park:D

Going to be a stick in the mud here, so if he was that little and inexperinced why again didn't you help him? Got to learn sometime...

Anyway, I have noticed that the plps like to really show off around me. Yup, making my ears ring is a great way to make a good impression. Lol, to say nothing of showing off your mad skills by racing around the parking lot. I get such a kick out of those people. :D

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
There is a baby hill beside the parking lot at Albany.
We call it "A" cup hill.
It's tiny.
It never fails.
Every time we get there, there is some poser racing around the parking lot, then up the bunny slope, back down and back to his truck.
We park
He lifts the hood, makes a couple adjustments.
We start the sleds and start gearing up.
He drops the hood, pins the throttle, races around the lot, up the bunny slope, back down and back to his truck.
We load all the gear on the sleds.
He lifts the hood and makes a couple adjustments.
He drops the hood, pins the throttle, races around the parking lot and up the bunny slope, back down and back to his truck.
We leave on our sleds.

We come back and his rig is gone.
Guess they get tired of being a bad azz.

Premium Features