• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats the Conditions at Gold Creek

D
Feb 2, 2008
Has anyone been up to Gold Creek snow park in last few days?
Is there snow at parking lot, or does one need to drive up 4832?
A friend drove over the pass yesterday and said it not looking good, any other knowledge, hope to get some reports . Plan was to go road riding on Thursday.
Thanks in advance for any info,

S
Feb 24, 2016
WA
Wasn't at GC, further north, but was nothing but thick crust with sugar underneath (at least to 5000 ft, might be different above 6K). I imagine it's like that everywhere. Need a new storm.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Was up yesterday. Trails were freshly groomed perfect highway. 3-4’ of super wet snow up top radio tower elevation. Only off road that looked safe was in the little tree trails west of the radio tower.
Burned up almost every road up there. But a few feet more is needed for good coverage. Base is good and solid though.

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Sunday snowed all day, 4-5" on the truck when we went to load up at 3pm. Up around 4k you had 6" of new, blowing sideways on the way out and drifting. Still really thin, we got in the trees a bit but it was sketchy.

IMG_20200105_114720.jpg

IMG_20200105_140846.jpg

What I want to know is what the hell happened to the tower?

L
Jan 4, 2020
Marysville
What I want to know is what the hell happened to the tower?[/QUOTE]
No more tower? That’s strange!

Was up at stampede on Sunday and there is still lots to be desired in terms of off trail riding. Supposed to snow all week tho. Keeping fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features