• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gold Creek closure Pics from last night

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Stopped by last night to see what's up with Gold Creek. Basically, they ran plow down the road once, stopped what looks like about 100 feet from the turn around and gave up. If you wanna try I wouldn't go in with anything but a sled deck. There's not much room to turn around. I had to five point turn my Jeep just to get turned around. Also, several slides hit the road from the cliff band right before the bridge over the creek into Keechelus. It was barely truck wide too. I imagine if they don't block it off it's going be an absolute ****e show this weekend. Sorry it was dark as F last night so couldn't really get good pics but looked like a few down trees. This is probably just the beginning too, when I was up there two weekends ago three trees blocked the main road in. You could shortcut around though. I'm betting any of the traditional slide paths, Swan lake, ect are just a pile of debris.

20220113_195203.jpg 20220113_195105.jpg

Premium Features