• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twin rail skids for alpha

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007

same parts as a 17, and mostly 18/19 here i believe. the diff in 16 was the rail tips i believe and youd be replacing those anyways... But yeah, trade all the way, youre gonna need track n drivers too!

M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon

same parts as a 17, and mostly 18/19 here i believe. the diff in 16 was the rail tips i believe and youd be replacing those anyways... But yeah, trade all the way, youre gonna need track n drivers too!
I have that on my watch list on eBay. My understanding is that the rear pull rod is longer on the 17 +.

If I can find 17+ components I’ll order a set of bomber rails and be happy. Getting impatient.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
My track is missing some lugs, I’ll put cash on top..

I think i need to keep’er intact. IMO its a better sale as is. I’ve already replaced it so it needs a new rider.
Its for sale in the swap meet section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Have a buddy with a alpha that is running a 16’ skid with the shocks off his alpha but thought they changed in 18’ and why I asked.
From comparing parts suspension part numbers from 16' and 18' on Country Cat, looks like all rear suspension components are the same other than the rod and rear shock (length different).

Premium Features