• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tuning

M
Nov 27, 2015
So boys I need some advice. I took my 2005 m7 to the shop. This guy got me thinking he said this machine is a high performance race-car and it take knowledge to operate. It has a pure logic tuner and a areow turbo set up if that makes sence. Is this a hard machine to tune how do I do it and what precautions should I take. Or should I just sell it while it still runs. It's got a lot of power and I didint know what I was getting myself into. Unless somone can giude me in the right direction. Please and thanks in advance

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
http://www.ogdenvalleysports.com/
Main page for Pure Logic/ OVS

Checkout the tuning tab and modes and settings on how to adjust.

http://www.ogdenvalleysports.com/modes_28.html

05-06 M7 53 Series Turbo

Green - 1
Yellow- 1 fast blink (off)
Red - 1
Green/Blue - 5
Red/Blue - 7

These settings are directly off their page. Try them to start with.
Some of these guys on the forum really get into tuning. I will tell you that you can get that sled running good enough to put a smile on your face and still drive back to the truck at the end of the day. Do not overthink it. Tune with an air/fuel gauge.

M
Nov 27, 2015
So I got the sled back and I notice at idle my air fuel ratio is in the high 14 mid 15's in which mode do I adjust the idle ratios

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Idle is always gonna be your 1st light, green, raising the light or going to the right will increase the amount. You also need to know how much your fuel pressure is, if you change that at any point, your box adjustments will need to change with it.

Last edited:

mk2g60

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, NH
www.shock-tech.com
the small motors 600 & 700 are harder to tune and clutch than the bigger 800's & 1000's. the air fuel means nothing at idle you need to have it wfo to get a real reading, you should also have a fuel pressure gauge & egt to help get it tuned. the guys at OVS are great to deal with and know their **** we run 2 of their kits 600 & 800 on our mod sleds.

Premium Features