• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS turbo inter cooled

S
Oct 22, 2020
Looking at buying a used tss intercooled turbo and was wandering if I’m gonna have some questions. first off am I going to have to put a stock hood back in for the set up or will my helium hood work still and my buddy said the boost it fuel programming is junk and go with redline I’ll be only useing it in revy and Golden all info appreciated sled it’s going on is 2016 summit x t3 154

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Looking at buying a used tss intercooled turbo and was wandering if I’m gonna have some questions. first off am I going to have to put a stock hood back in for the set up or will my helium hood work still and my buddy said the boost it fuel programming is junk and go with redline I’ll be only useing it in revy and Golden all info appreciated sled it’s going on is 2016 summit x t3 154

Boost-it fueling with the XIC is not junk... but TSS fueling with the XIC is! TSS did not get as in depth with tuning and did not use the intake temp sensor like Neil at Boost-it.

S
Oct 22, 2020
I’m just wandering I bought this kit used so would all the parameters be the same off the other application it was on before or settings ,?What should I be setting my mapping to for this sled I wanna tune it as good as I can get with it

Premium Features