• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 850 matryx pro 155 2.75 slash parts

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
So I’ve been talking for awhile about buying an old triple, cat, Polaris or Yamaha and I stumbled across a 96 Ultra for sale. I knew it needed some work and the guy said he had a 155 track and tunnel for it that he was going to marry together with the Ultra. Find says front shocks and low handlebars off a 2022 are already on the Ultra. The guy maintains a rental fleet and obviously renters tear up sleds on occasion. Me and a few buddies are thinking sweet, merge some old tech with new etc. going to have a really sweet unique ultra.

Went with my dealer on a run for his stuff in the same neighborhood yesterday. Picked it up yesterday and find out the donor parts all came off one sled and there where way more parts than I realized coming with. I guess a renter clapped a rock and put a very tiny crack in the bulkhead. My dealer was wide eyed “that’s a 2.75 series 8!” “Freaking drivers!? Drivers new are $…” “I’d weld that bulkhead and go…” insurance didn’t mess around and had them cut the vin out of the tunnel and weld it into the replacement unit. So and buyer would need to do the same with theirs.

Looking at the stack we just picked up looking at the track on the Ultra we were talking in the way home. We expected the track on the ultra to be junk which it’s not. Great track and great condition. Think I’m going to cleanup the ultra, repaint the hood and put on new decals and fix the minor cosmetics, new skis etc. I think I’ll use the matrix parts to offset the cost of the ultra and it’s restoration.

In lies the question. I know the parts values new. But used? Sell it as a whole or individual parts. Feel free to pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
8bf1ee1b438f7c0374d3816fcff0e803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Do you have any side panels? Looking to trade my 22 lime and gray panels for the black ones

Premium Features