• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS boost power valve

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
Toby took 2nd 711 didn’t even qualify open mod! Took two king of king runs and still couldn’t beat 112

Driving this off topic but wasn't 711 on a stock boost and his improved sled vs Justin's open mod sled? Felt like a bit of a knife in a gun fight. But can't blame Justin for Keith missing his mod qualifiers and therefore a shot at mod King

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
One little hiccup and your 5 seconds slow.
It really doesn’t matter what sled, stock, boosted or improved.
Justin, a few weeks ago, had the fastest times of the day on his 6 mod. It’s all relative.

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
Why did Toby Shepherd not do good with your power valve? Is he not that good of a rider or did your valve handicap him and not give him that good of a sled? Just asking for my friend DiamondDave
Apparently you never noticed the TRS involvement with Justin Thomas. Have a look on his right sleeve. It’s hard for you to admit but Tony has a big presence on the RMSHA circuit and knows what he’s doing.

IMG_6139.jpeg

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
The letters on the sleeve didn't match, but your compliment about Tony being well respected and helpful was spot on.
Thanks for the positive comment. His willingness to share info has made a lot of peoples lives better.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hey sorry to jump in here. Trying to PM another member and can't figure out how! I've messaged admin about a month ago.... Anybody know how ?
Pretty sure you got a pony up and be a paid member to be able to message people. Not sure.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Jayzuz Chadly, knock it off. First time I’ve ever said that. Dudes got a new product and you harass him for no reason. Now if it’s bike man, bdx and Speedwerx then ya, gloves come off. You could be hurting business, undeservedly. Bad dog Chadly. Go lay down. Haha

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Jayzuz Chadly, knock it off. First time I’ve ever said that. Dudes got a new product and you harass him for no reason. Now if it’s bike man, bdx and Speedwerx then ya, gloves come off. You could be hurting business, undeservedly. Bad dog Chadly. Go lay down. Haha
Chadly who?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Well, given who it's coming from - and the hostility to things we know make sleds work better - it'll work out to an unwitting endorsement for a lot of us. Sometimes you just gotta let Chilly be Chilly and wear his "Forum Expert" hat proudly. You know, the cone-shaped one...

Premium Features