• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS boost power valve

newfrank

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2013
there is a reed block in the air box. this replaces the polaris one and is more sensitive to changes. opens quicker for better bottom end before the turbo builds boost.

Okay that makes more sense!

Sounds like I'll be getting one when they come out!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
there is a reed block in the air box. this replaces the polaris one and is more sensitive to changes. opens quicker for better bottom end before the turbo builds boost.
I do not think that it is the one that is in the intake. This one must get cut into the side of the “boost box”, in addition to the valve that is in the intake. The one that is in the intake is the one that Chad is holding in his hand a little round one, and that is not able to be purchased seperatly, it comes with the airbox from 23 to current I believe.

Last edited:
T
Dec 19, 2007
This one replaces what is in airbox. Airbox and intake plenum are two different things.

Tony, more details please - especially for us flat land folk. Will we see a benefit??? Tuned, not tuned, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
7U0A4938.jpeg
You will witness a better bottom end and midrange. Gets up on boost faster. Completely seals.
No need for a tune, a tuned sled will respond faster with the valve as well.
It replaces the reed in the boost box. You will use the original Frogskinz for a stock look.
Order yours from TRS or TKI.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
It’s an anodized all aluminum body with a Nylon valve.
We tested different variations/densities of 3D printing and materials, the main body would leak at 5#.

Last edited:

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
If you are running one of Boondocker’s new intercooled boost boxes you need one of these.
The combination is stellar.
We have done extensive testing.

Premium Features