• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee Snow Conditions for 22-23 season.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
St cloud area. Just sled decking our way there. I’d meet up there though.
That would have been great. I came down with a nasty chest cold deal over the weekend. Hopefully something will work later. Thanks

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown
A couple buddies of mine rode yesterday and today, they said it was one of the best early season rides they have ever had, pretty good coverage good snow with another storm on the way.

Did they by chance stick a probe in the snow to see how deep it is?

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Pretty awesome early season rip. The skidoo g5 turbo has phenomenal power, gauge worked awesome as I get some service up top, tracked me every where on the app and screen had all trails, i was impressed. Turbo wheelies are fukn insane!

4C5BED0D-E1D9-43BD-82AB-3516BE9AA639.jpeg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Pretty awesome early season rip. The skidoo g5 turbo has phenomenal power, gauge worked awesome as I get some service up top, tracked me every where on the app and screen had all trails, i was impressed. Turbo wheelies are fukn insane!
Taking mine out for its first ride on Thursday!

brandon227

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
North East Wyoming
We found some very good snow over the weekend, the higher the better and it changed quickly. Base is really sporadic, some places it has formed up nicely and other places you sink out of sight. Much better than last year at this time.

carson togwotee 2023.jpg

Steep&DeepRider

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2007
Austin, MN
We found some very good snow over the weekend, the higher the better and it changed quickly. Base is really sporadic, some places it has formed up nicely and other places you sink out of sight. Much better than last year at this time.
Awesome! You staying at Togwotee?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
Heard things aren’t great out there. Really hoping that’s wrong. Last two years have been low snow. We’ll be there about noon on Monday the 9th.

M
Dec 4, 2010
in what way not nice? They have been getting consistent snow since November with no significant thaws. Perhaps lack of base in some areas as noted above, but certainly no lack of snow.
USDA is reporting 47" of snow at Togwotee, and snotell over 100% of normal.

I'll admit, no firsthand experience yet this year, but does not seem to be low snow.

Mike

Premium Features