• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TKI Brake Reservoir cover vs Zollinger Racing Brake Reservoir cover

G
Feb 23, 2009
They are both bulky looking in my opinion and kinda a pain to deal with. Trenchers out of Canada makes a berry nice and slim complete aluminum reservoir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I’ve been using TKI. Easy to install, does the job. Can’t really go wrong with any of them. Never broken a reservoir off a matryx or cat, they are designed better than the doo reservoir, if you sneeze wrong that one will pop right off. Just make sure you get an extra and or better brake lever.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
3D logik. it surrounds the reservoir and attaches to the bar. very rigid
had the ZRP. can't get the lever post out with it on. TKI replaces the cover (don't care for that)

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
Been running ZRP one since picking up sled in 22. Happy with how tough it is. I have stuck my sled in the trees a few times and it did a good job of protecting the reservoir. I like that is clamps back to the bar.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
3D logik. it surrounds the reservoir and attaches to the bar. very rigid
had the ZRP. can't get the lever post out with it on. TKI replaces the cover (don't care for that)
Tki actually just covers the cover. (Longer screws)

Also can’t get the lever pin out without removal. (Annoying)

Once I got the all aluminum 3d logik brake lever on I haven’t had to touch it. (1 broken stock and one broken composit 3dlogik lever swap in the field later)

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
ZRP actually protects the reservoir by mounting to the bar. Yes you have to remove two bolts to remove the cover in order to remove the brake lever but it is very easy to do so, even in the field. If you want actual protection, go with the ZRP.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Chilly if you are going to provide this kind of life coaching, the least you could do is provide locations.
He drives by at least two every day. If he hits highway 9 he can rate some more!!! Pics should be supplied too. His "boys" in there yellow blue ice cream trucks could help too. lmao

Premium Features