• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brake reservoir cover

Mxracer39

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2014
Maine
Broke my brake master cylinder reservoir cover while tree riding. From Polaris, this part is $92.

I ordered one from Arctic Cat p/n 3602-200 for $9 and it fits. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. From what I've read in a prior thread, the lever has a different leverage ratio and will not interchange.

The reservoir cover DOES fit and interchange from Arctic Cat. I believe Yamaha mountain sleds also have the same cover, but I do not know p/n

Just wanted to share this before you spend $92 if you break your cover. Hayes website also offers a cover&reservoir kit for $32 for the Hayes Stealth master cylinder.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Broke my brake master cylinder reservoir cover while tree riding. From Polaris, this part is $92.

I ordered one from Arctic Cat p/n 3602-200 for $9 and it fits. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. From what I've read in a prior thread, the lever has a different leverage ratio and will not interchange.

The reservoir cover DOES fit and interchange from Arctic Cat. I believe Yamaha mountain sleds also have the same cover, but I do not know p/n

Just wanted to share this before you spend $92 if you break your cover. Hayes website also offers a cover&reservoir kit for $32 for the Hayes Stealth master cylinder.
Did you add a resivior protector?

Premium Features