• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Time to start planning again

F
Jan 8, 2008
Kennewick,WA
Thanks for the invite. Just the regular summer around here. Transporting kids to soccer and putting out fires at work. I just sold the A/C 1m last weekend and looking for a 08 or 09 A/C M8 Sp if anyone knows of a good deal on a new or used one let me know. I am ready to ride so let the snow fly. Piece out. :cool:Don

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
sure was a beautiful summer here in north idaho. I road alot of mountain bikes and had a pretty good summer there. Only one magor wreck. Did a superman into tree up in new denver, bc. Still feeling it 10 days later.
Also got a nice 39 inch stone ram up in bc. Works sucks but i think it sucks for everyone up here.

be seeing alot of you beyatches in a couple days eh?

i think we need to plan a revy trip again? its been a few years and i'm starting to forget about the 24 hour drive through solid iced up rainy slushy roads and pullin the truck over every 50 miles to pound 500lbs of ice off the trailer, 2 flat tires, with hobbes and bc stinkin up the truck to holy heaven and crazy ex-strippers having acid flashbacks and cops pulling you over for something as simple as running a red light (i think we caught air btw), slamming 3 vodka red bulls in 2.3 seconds (new record time) so the cops dont toss bc in the clink, (hate to waste) hobbes smelling like dead people in the room for a day on "non-riding", daveb and pecos putting there hands through bar windows, beels mentoring hobbes (see "dead people" above).... and thats just to name a few "moments"

so ya... revy this year maybe?

H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
Thanks for allowing me into the secret society.

I plan on handing and giving all i can to the greatest snwomobile club/blog/secret society i can.

BTW MotorFist is...motoring along. the new stuff looks good. You all will like.

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
That friggen cop had no right to pull us over! If your truck is in the air when you go thru the stop sign, it doesn't count!

Good to see everyone chiming in, been a long summer. LET IF ****ING SNOW!

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Almost forgot, everyone have fun at Haydays!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
REALLY? BTW, Brandon...I'll be descending on L-Town Friday night....will be there till Weds.

Premium Features