• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Time to start planning again

D
Nov 26, 2007
Whats up all my friends. I figured I would get this rollin for the non computer savy prezidunt. Hows the summer been for everyone?.:D

wassup all? been a crazy summer here as well but its winding down. think i picked up a sled this week and found a minor go-fast part for it... can you say LUMBERWAGON DUECE!!!!!! i think that will be its name, "DUECE"... hmmm, i like it!

cobbled together busted up sled with just the right amount of power... perfect.

so whats the haydays plans? should be rollin in friday afternoon.

Hay Days? More like Gay Days. You guys have fun with that!

My summer was boring as hell. TOBE went tits up so I had nothing to do but finish my basement and beg for work around the valley. Basement is done and now Brad and I started a new clothing company called MotorFist (sounds dirty right?). Now I am back to working 10-12 hours a day... just like normal.
At least I get to collect a real paycheck this time!

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Moved this summer to a place with a SHOP and are lovin it...... pain in the *** to move though.

If you know anyone looking for cheap sled I'm selling the Viper in swapmeet. I really don't need 2 of them I guess.

See you at Haydays. Anyone needs a bed let me know I'm about 45 min away from the event and have plenty of room.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
hhahahahaaha you just dig in the back side of the closet Slimmy, have all the "Gay Days" wardrobe for you and all yer "closet" I mean "closest" friends :D

Been busy summer here as well, just sent in a request for Gov't approval on my own business, so looks like flat out this fall for me gettin that venture up and running :beer;

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
hola boys, looking forward to hopefully making it this year!!!! work am sure will have a say in that though!!

will do my best though

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Way to go Ralphie! Called in 5 PT last w/e, no shot. Went 200 yds farther up, ran into 3 BEARS! together, missed mine, we hit the big one, but blood trail dried up, bear got away. Yesterday called in a 2 pt @ 30, was thinking of plugging him, and he winded me, was fun tho to have Jodie with me and call in a bull, she was wide eyed! :eek::D

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Hey biotches....someone made the mistake of inviting me to this little fandango.

btw, SLIM, when is the shindig?
I am back in the "800cc honest-cheaters class".

Premium Features