• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Snow-Check Roll Call

E
Sep 23, 2021
Kitimat BC
Update, after I had many back and forth emails from polaris owner connections, timbersled, and contacting the shipping company over the last two weeks my dealer received an email today saying they've found my kit and expediting up here to Alaska. Kit originally shipped Dec 13th. I was just about to pull the plug on it.
Hope you still have good snow conditions and no issues with the install. Here on north coast of BC it has pretty well rained for a month now. I finally picked up my ARO 137 spring checked last Mar. Ran into an issue right off the bat with the C 3 freeride front wheel kit that the mounting bolts are M10 bolts and the bolts from the kit are standard. Haven't had much luck contacting C 3 about the change and getting proper bolts. I'm not going to bother with the install of the track kit til next fall.

C

cbouton

Jan 6, 2013
Soldotna, AK
Update, after I had many back and forth emails from polaris owner connections, timbersled, and contacting the shipping company over the last two weeks my dealer received an email today saying they've found my kit and expediting up here to Alaska. Kit originally shipped Dec 13th. I was just about to pull the plug on it.

Welp it finally arrived and was able to pick it up on the 22nd. Just got it installed and almost finished rigging it out. Still have to figure out a scratcher setup and a better fuel can. Made a cheap front wheel kit out of some scrap metal and some 6" wheels. Hopefully take it out this weekend for a shake down ride

20220224_163952.jpg 20220225_182959.jpg 20220223_220602.jpg 20220225_143757.jpg

Premium Features