• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Snow-Check Roll Call

E
Sep 23, 2021
Kitimat BC
Spring Checked an ARO 137, got an email beginning of Nov. from TimberSled - stating maybe the end of November or maybe sometime in January.

They go to state that I would have the unit " Before the snow flies" . Well HELLO it snowing like crazy and forecast is for more.

Thinking about going a different route, seeing my buddies with their sleds and bikes on their trucks.....

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Three out of the four kits we ordered are waiting for us at the dealer in Grand Junction. The one that is not there yet is a 129 right Pro 3 inch non-S version in black. He got the email it shipped almost a month ago. We are trying to figure out what is going on.

M
Jan 14, 2004
Its all due to the shortage of micro chips used in the TS kits. Yeti kits are chip free, got mine last month. Lol, hope you guys get your stuff soon that sucks.

M5

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Toby at Rocky Mountain Snow MX Colorado loaded my RIOT 3 PRO on Friday, shipping to Idaho. Should see it next week!(y)

T
Feb 17, 2019
Coolin, Idaho
It's almost Christmas and still have not received my snow-check Aro 3-S. I have purchased many kits over the years from a fantastic dealer, with no issues. And I have promoted and recommended TS products to my friends in the past. But no more. Calls to the factory were mostly unanswered. When I do get through to someone, I am told lies about my order. Every time its a new story. Pure BS. They have had 9 months to either build it or advise me they can't. But no, they just keep leading me on. Sure am glad I sold my old kit so I could upgrade. What should be a lot of fun has turned into a poor experience. The old TS guys (Alan and his team) would bend over backwards to help a customer. Polaris absolutely sucks at supporting its dealers and customers.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I have an absolutely great dealer and they have made it worth my while to wait for my riot 3 pro (Shipped last week). Relationships matter more than ever.

M
Jan 14, 2004
Timbersled lost me years ago, they would have had a customer for life but they just had to blow it, couldn't help themselves. I was so close to snow checking the Riot 3 but then I remembered getting jerked around by them and just I couldn't do it for that reason. Big corps think people have short memories, they don't.

M5

T
Feb 17, 2019
Coolin, Idaho
Todays update. Yesterday the TS factory "manager" told us the kit is built but just waiting on the paperwork, which apparently takes some time to do. "The kit will be ready for pickup tomorrow." What time, we asked? "We'll let you know", the manager said. Well guess what. Kit not ready. Factory closed early today for the long weekend. No phone call. No flowers. No effort whatsoever on their part to take care of this. These guys lie virtually every time they open their mouth. Having been in a service business all my life, I cannot imagine running an outfit this way. TS is currently such an embarrassment. It is sad to see a sport we all love so much being messed up by these clowns. It could and should be so much better.

C
Apr 22, 2019
Todays update. Yesterday the TS factory "manager" told us the kit is built but just waiting on the paperwork, which apparently takes some time to do. "The kit will be ready for pickup tomorrow." What time, we asked? "We'll let you know", the manager said. Well guess what. Kit not ready. Factory closed early today for the long weekend. No phone call. No flowers. No effort whatsoever on their part to take care of this. These guys lie virtually every time they open their mouth. Having been in a service business all my life, I cannot imagine running an outfit this way. TS is currently such an embarrassment. It is sad to see a sport we all love so much being messed up by these clowns. It could and should be so much better.
Sorry you are having such a difficult time with them. What is the persons name that you spoke with? (I am friends with Allen Magnum, the original founder of Timbersled). Please give me a call, and I will reach out to Allen on Monday and see if we can figure out what is going on.

I have had quite the opposite experience with Timbersled...they do not know me from Adam. I was missing a piece to my kit. I called them and showed them what was going on with a picture....The part arrived at my house the following day. Absolutely excellent customer service. I was also able to call them about a month ago...and they told me where my kit was in line.

Anyway...Give me a call, and I will see if I can help.

Chris Bullock
Bottom Line Racing
206-235-4545

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Got the new kit mounted up. Tough to sneak to the garage for a couple hours over Christmas but it is done! Hoping to try her out this afternoon depending on work. Three of the four kits we ordered came in about a week ago. The only one that didn’t was a black riot 3 pro non-S version. Buddy got the email that it had shipped over a month ago. Not sure what the heck is going on. Dealer says he can’t track it? Guess it fell off the truck.

C902EDD5-17DB-4DF1-9491-32039CBF13FF.jpeg

T
Feb 17, 2019
Coolin, Idaho
My snowcheck Aro 3 S Pro arrived today! Thanks to a Herculean effort by my dealer. BTW, he was one of the very first Timbersled dealers, and is truly outstanding in every way. Can't say enough about how much he cares for the customer and how much love he has for the sport. He shouldn't have to work so hard to get his orders filled.
However, the folks at Polaris/Timbersled have a major problem on their hands in that the staff simply doesn't care about the customer. I know that seems overly dramatic, but that was my experience. They are in no hurry to complete orders in a timely fashion. They don't answer the phone. Or return calls. I hope they get it together soon. It's such a great sport.
Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!

E
Sep 23, 2021
Kitimat BC
Excalibur - thanks for posting that great photo. It made me make up my mind with the run around to cancel my spring checked ARO 137.
I have never ridden a snowbike, but that Riot looks so nimble and a blast!

Now Im going to order a Riot 3 Pro, the question is in what year would I take delivery? Bwahaha Timbersled is asleep at the switch.

Premium Features