• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Blues - 21/22

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Nice new turbo sitting on the showroom floor at Mac's anyone know the owner??
I saw a picture of about 3 of them. I see CB.8 had posted some.

All I have seen is pictures so I can't confirm nor deny what you have seen because I haven't been there. ?received_436785461167547.jpeg

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Looking at the weather, the 4th isn’t looking good so we will shoot for Saturday the 11th for the Bluewood to Tollgate ride.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Is it warming? I have pictures from the guys riding from the cabins at Tollgate today. Are you planning to ride to the store for lunch? Gives me another week if rehab to get there. The second weekend is then the TTF goes to Godman. I'm not sure what their plan is this year. Bill is able to drive now so maybe the worn out brother's could make it there coming around on the highway if you're planning to ride the whole way and not stop at Bone Springs. It's another 18 miles from Bone Springs to the store.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
5C97C8FE-4F1A-4163-97D2-EEA5D8403C16.jpegYep warming up. I plan to ride to the store to support the local business plus get a good lunch. And I would even buy the Worn out brothers lunch if they were able to make it.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Based on the current weather forecast, the ride leader is moving the ride to Sunday the 12th. The skidoo riders were already making excuses about riding in bad weather.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Since we didn't meet up for lunch on the mountain would it have been better to have tried yesterday? I know the high road didn't make it and those of us that tried the low road didn't make it either. Thanks to four cars in the ditch they shut the highway down and had the sheriff at the bottom and on the back road stopping people and we couldn't talk our way around them. Six of us had a nice lunch in Milton Freewater telling stories anyway.

The interstate was also closed from Pendleton clear to Ontario for awhile too. Let's hear what happened on the mountain.
Screenshot_20211212-114335_Chrome.jpg

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
crap it was snowing so hard I drove the Doo off the road into an hour stuck.. then CB8 got stuck on the rescue (we kept running into logs, stumps etc.).. dang CB8 looked GREAT riding a Doo! But when we got the Alpha out he about blew me over with track wash!!!

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
crap it was snowing so hard I drove the Doo off the road into an hour stuck.. then CB8 got stuck on the rescue (we kept running into logs, stumps etc.).. dang CB8 looked GREAT riding a Doo! But when we got the Alpha out he about blew me over with track wash!!!
It is a curse being good enough to make skidoo look good.

Plumnuts you should not stand behind a finely tuned machine like an Arctic Cat. You experienced what cat riders refer to as horsepower. Maybe you will experience it someday. I here you can rent-a-cat at Tollgate.

And for the record I only got stuck on the recovery mission because I had 20 pounds of doo fuel on the tail of the alpha.
9B0D555C-00BA-4170-BFCD-70B0F9E0B08B.jpeg

Last edited:

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
It is a curse being good enough to make skidoo look good.

Plumnuts you should not stand behind a finely tuned machine like an Arctic Cat. You experienced what cat riders refer to as horsepower. Maybe you will experience it someday. I here you can rent-a-cat at Tollgate.

And for the record I only got stuck on the recovery mission because I had 20 pounds of doo fuel on the tail of the alpha.
View attachment 380855
that and the logs, stumps, and big rocks..

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
Ride Report 12/19/21 Cloverland
Road is not plowed cannot drive to snow park. Retards from Idaho parked in the turnaround spot...

Nothing is groomed. Only 1.5 feet at the marker. There was more than that on the Troy Road. Snowed all day.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
1640492920348.png

We rode out of Cloverland for our Christmas ride. We parked 3 miles ish from the forest boundary as we did not want to try and break through the snow drifts towing a trailer. No one was ahead of us and it was breaking trail... we got detained, um, er, possibly 4 times (thank God for Snow Jack!!!) breaking thru snow drifts. Stopped at Wickiup Campground as a storm was blowing in and it was getting late...

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
ride report out of Cloverland, road is not plowed and apparently no one has the contract to plow ... SPECIAL THANKS TO CHRIS HEWETT for the tug that got the truck out... our chains didn't help... we got sideways at the plow turn around...

1640574695041.png

Premium Features