• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Southern Big Horns around Munkers pass

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I don't mean to hyjack but I was wondering the same. We were thinking about going during the week of Christmas. I was thinking about renting an FX Nytro MTX, anybody know a place that rents them out?

WYrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Gillette, WY
Not good. We went up around Powder river pass yesterday to get an x-mass tree and there was about 1 foot of snow. We brought the backup sleds just to play around but we didnt play much with all the rocks and stumps we where hitting.

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

R

richardsb014

Nov 28, 2007
Wyoming
I don't mean to hyjack but I was wondering the same. We were thinking about going during the week of Christmas. I was thinking about renting an FX Nytro MTX, anybody know a place that rents them out?

I've heard where The Passage is renting Yamahas. The Passage is about 1 mile south of Bear Lodge, and used to be called Blue Spruce. I've attached their link. Little data on their web page, but a phone number is listed.

http://www.thepassageresort.com/

WYrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Gillette, WY
just went over today looked a little better than when me and wyrider went up, so you might have so decent powder, covering the fences in very few areas.

Remember there is not going to be a base. 1 foot at the most. Those rocks and stumps are still hiding just under the snow.

L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
Naw, Nate was sitting here when I posted that, otherwise I don't think I would have known how much "1.5" really meant either! :)

Nothing at all on the north end. They got something like 5 or 6 inches out of this last storm. Add that to the 6" base and you still have nothing.

F
Nov 26, 2007
Bighorns Wyoming
Yep looks like I will have to go To Cook with wyoming T/A 2 find sum snow worth riding in that just sucks we need sum here for once so I dont have to drive to find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Premium Features