• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slims Afton Massacre

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Yep, thanx Bubba I see that!! And knowing that Kelsey has been stalking every thing I post, we will keep it private. Maybe if he spent more time with his product and less on this forum, his **** would work. FFS what a bawl baby he is. :D:cool:

Ok, who has NOT got the email?

W
Feb 17, 2009
Well I am gonna do my part as the local boy, With my experiences in Alpine, at the Bull Moose, The LADIES do not bless us with their presence on Friday night. This is a Saturday night only event. I know Slim promised different and yes he should research it more before making these promises (love ya old man)! Oh ya these party nights are gonna be awfully far away from home so don't know if I will make them! :(

J
Nov 26, 2007
tri-cities, wa
I got a call from the hotel yesterday stating there was a mixup and the cabin Stacey and I had reserved was taken. She moved us to a room in the hotel. She said all but 1 cabin was reserved by another group and Mark has that one.

no big deal really, did anyone else that had a cabin reserved get a call?

We ran into snow at the cabin this weekend, the kids made a snowman, it sure got us wishing for more. :D we got the sleds out from their summer slumber last we too! :face-icon-small-hap

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Danm I'm looking forward to riding again.....seem to think about it 1/2 the day.....everyday.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Alright ladies we are just under 4 weeks away from the next afton Massacre.

Let the BS commence! The deeper the better! :beer;

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
This is a public service announcement that all 860's need to show up with NO EXCUSES - get them running well- a month is plenty of time to get dialed in. You know the altitude and terrain...... the video cameras will be on

R
Nov 26, 2007
h2otoyz--I came across Melissa's Oxycodone from when she had Cambell last May:preggers:. Given your history of breaking riblets and bending up your sled, you may find it more effective at pain management than the sleep meds you took last year.
I'll throw them in for you, just-in-case.
....just sayin....:crutch:

sounds good gabe... last year i didnt know which way i wanted to go, up or down, blue pill, (not slims blue pills) white pill, red pill...

"here take this"

"isnt this a sleeping pill?" (as i'm taking the 2nd one)

"oh CHIT, ya... here take this, it'll bring you back up"

i need new drug dealers

Premium Features