• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slims Afton Massacre

D
Nov 26, 2007
Here is the official Afton thread. I will let Slimboma come on here to tell us when it is. I believe some things have changed this year (for the better)as to where we are staying. Again, the prezidunk can tell us where.

PS- BYOS:D:D

D
Jul 4, 2001
Central Alberta, Canada
attachment.php

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
2Fun...Historically it's been over Presidents day weekend....last I heard that part didn't change, am I correct?:)

Thanks for the invite guys! Looking forward to it....can't wait to hear what the plan is for 2010!:D

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
OK, since Kevan cant keep his yap shut, here is what I have been working on and found out.

I have dates and new location, I DONOT want this posted here on the new 4m, soley due to the fact that that prick Kelsey (RKT) has been appointed a moderator, go ****in figure. With that said, I prefer to keep our business private, and he can now enter these threads and I have been contacted he is getting ready to boot me off the 4M. So I will be sending out emails to all of you, I have most of your's, if you do not receive an email tongiht, post it here and I will forward it to you,

Regards to all, miss everyone! SLIM & Jod.

D
Jul 4, 2001
Central Alberta, Canada
Um...got yer e-mail....Ok everyone: QUIT REPLYING TO ALL....good gawd....I got more e-mails in the last 24hrs (not for me) than in the last 3 months....

Here's the deal: for everyone who does NOT reply to all...I will go to bed 10 min earlier at the Alpine trip.....

J
Nov 26, 2007
tri-cities, wa
wow first time poster... long time listener... boy things sure have changed on this site since i last logged on.

anyway, per the e-mails we have booked a cabin at the new joint.

how many people are going to this shindig?

what the frack are these bars [ graphs over each name] ??

T
Nov 26, 2007
Rigby ID
Slim, put me on the list, looks like I will be able to get outta here (Songs)
in Jan/early Feb....What dates are you thinking????

send stuff to me down here....btkeele@yahoo.com

Premium Features