• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledder Series - Ski-Doo Glove Box Bag for Lightweight Hood

T
Nov 27, 2007
Canada
I had to cut up my old gauge support to fit the bag as well THANK YOU to the guys who posted how they were doing it. This bag is probably my favorite accessory on a sled yet. Always dry inside no matter what! Tons of room and it just fits the sled nicely.

wideopenbeau

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2009
Milky Way.
So I was at the dealer today and was told that the 2 part numbers for the glove box's are for the hood being different not the gauge…. Has anyone tried installing a 860202193 part number on a 2022 850T? The parts book says only the 860202572 will work on the 2022 and the others are for the 2020.5-2021.
The gauge cutout is for the 2 button on the 193 so that’s why I am confused.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
did you read this whole thread? you can use the old gauge (1 button) and it's bezel with the new glovebox on a '22 with a couple of very easy mods. it's what i use and likely many others.
between the two glovebox part numbers, the difference is just the bezel.

wideopenbeau

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2009
Milky Way.
I did read most of this thread, that’s why I was confused about why the dealer was so confused about the right part for the 22 expert. Even the dealer today said that it could be different depending on build dates. I picked up a 860202193 glovebox today and it fits like a Glove……box.

Last edited:

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Does anyone know if they're still making the bag for the one button style speedo? Really feel like I shouldn't have to modify their part on a 19k sled......

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone know if they're still making the bag for the one button style speedo? Really feel like I shouldn't have to modify their part on a 19k sled......
don't know but if all you can find is the two button version, get it. the modification is incredibly easy and you're modding the part that you wouldn't be using anyway.

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
don't know but if all you can find is the two button version, get it. the modification is incredibly easy and you're modding the part that you wouldn't be using anyway.
Agreed - did you put any weather seal under there or was snow not able to get in there?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
no need for weather seal as the properly cut edge of the bezel is up against the rear of the frunk.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
If anyone is looking for one of these, I just got a fantastic deal on one. They still have some left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features