• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledder Series - Ski-Doo Glove Box Bag for Lightweight Hood

G
Jan 30, 2010
I have one, just not sure for the gauge mount now. Not sure which gauge I'll get for my Turbo that's at the dealer waiting. Old style gauge won't mount in this but I guess a guy can make something to make it work.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
That's just cruel showing us the candy we can't get.
These have shipped and are at dealers. Like I say every spring when we show the new gear, make a list and give it to your dealer then, those that did already picked theirs up, if you wait then unfortunately they get sold out then guys are waiting for back orders. I had a guy contact me about the ski/snowboard racks to, his local dealer was back ordered, I told him to call some other dealer and he messaged me back saying he found one. This happens on a normal year, and with huge sales like BRP has seen across can-am, sea doo and ski doo, this is even more prevelant. I hope everyone gets what they want, but if you did not get an order in early, there will be back log. cheers dave

I
Jul 5, 2001
Part number for Newer style dash 2021 and up #860202193 Now trying to find part number for 1st year turbo ( 2020.5 yellow ) with the older 2017-2019 dash ????
??

G
Jan 30, 2010
I ordered mine like Dave said when I ordered my machine, that's how I have mine. However now that I have it, it's for the new style gauge. What gauge will I get for my Turbo?????????? So if it's the old style gauge will I have to buy a complete kit again if they become available to get the dash for the old style gauge????? Dave do you have any idea on what gauge the turbo guys are going to receive?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I ordered mine like Dave said when I ordered my machine, that's how I have mine. However now that I have it, it's for the new style gauge. What gauge will I get for my Turbo?????????? So if it's the old style gauge will I have to buy a complete kit again if they become available to get the dash for the old style gauge????? Dave do you have any idea on what gauge the turbo guys are going to receive?
the guage on the 2020.5 is a bit smaller so all I would do is cut some foam around it and it will take up the space if I was using it on a 2020.5, i would not worry about it, wait till the guage comes in on your machine. cheers dave

skierh2o

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
mines been back ordered since fist week of August..... latest conversation with multiple dealers is an expected delivery of April 6th 2022 or later!

Dave if you have an extra let me know!
Thanks

S
Feb 24, 2016
WA
mines been back ordered since fist week of August..... latest conversation with multiple dealers is an expected delivery of April 6th 2022 or later!

Dave if you have an extra let me know!
Thanks

Same experience here. And exactly the same date reported.

I've talked to all the dealers within a 3 hr drive of my location. Some of them weren't even familiar with the option until I asked them to look it up.

Basically all anyone can do now is drool over the pics/vids and wait till next spring. I have my order in, so if by some miracle they become available I should get one but I'm not holding my breath with this supply chain CF.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
it may be just as well. i have one and it's for the new gauge but we're supposedly getting the old gauges.

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
I’ve got a ‘21 Expert, so it’s the gauge with the 2 left side buttons. I went into the dealer last week and got lucky, their stock order had just shown up and I got the bag and usb plug.

Premium Features