• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 2014 - 15

B

BC_mtn_rider

Nov 11, 2012
Surrey B.C.
3 of us are heading up to Glacier house on Tues. from Vancouver...sure hope there's snow up there cuz there sure isn't jack sh#t down this way. Was 19 degrees Celsius at my house on Monday, 11 in the alpine in Whistler...WTF? Keep the updates comin boys!

S

snowyo

Dec 11, 2007
BC
All of south bc hasnt had any snow for 3 weeks and its been super warm as well,doesnt matter if ur in revy,fernie or nelson its hero snow all day long.

B

BC_mtn_rider

Nov 11, 2012
Surrey B.C.
Not what I wanted to hear...what a brutal, brutal season this has been.
It says its suppose to snow 18cm in the Alpine on Sunday then dry for the longterm on the ski hill site. Sure they get something....this BLOWS

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Gonna be coming down to ride revy or sicamous Feb 17th to the 22nd. Can anyone recommend a guide ? Or anybody that is really familiar with the area wanna come riding those days ? There will be 3 of us and no one that would hold us up. Think with a guide or a local that there will be some decent snow to find ?

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
Gonna be coming down to ride revy or sicamous Feb 17th to the 22nd. Can anyone recommend a guide ? Or anybody that is really familiar with the area wanna come riding those days ? There will be 3 of us and no one that would hold us up. Think with a guide or a local that there will be some decent snow to find ?

We rode all last week up there out of the Glacierhouse. The snow wasn't very good but the guides did absolutely everything they could to make our trip as good as it could be. Steve was our lead guide for most of the week and was awesome, we had Kirk on the last day and he did great too. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Hope it snows for you guys!!

S

Storm Rider

Oct 26, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Anyone riding Monday and Tuesday? None of my usual group can join me so I would like to hook up with some I am an advanced but not extreme rider. Have my ast1. I ride very avalanche aware. Reply or pm me please. Thanks

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
So is the snow rock hard in revelstoke now like every where? or wet or what any info would be nice

G

Gvrunyn

Nov 28, 2007
Butte
Any updates on conditions our group is headed there Wednesday to ride for a few days. Tell me there is snow please!!!!!!!

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Still rock hard everywhere. From all the reports on snow and mud forum. Way more Canadians an ppl that ride Revy with updates on there. Sweson just did a update about this weekend. Icey an sketchy.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Any updates on conditions our group is headed there Wednesday to ride for a few days. Tell me there is snow please!!!!!!!

I cancelled my trip I had planned for the weekend. So did my brother in law from Edmonton, Alberta.

Friggin sucks, would have been my first time up in a couple of years.:face-icon-small-dis

Nytroboost

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
Any updates on snow?? Is it icy or just hard packed. Anyone know what the chutes are like?? Thanks.

Premium Features