• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rale

C
Nov 14, 2021
Gig Harbor, WA
First post here and figured I would share my initial experiences with the new Rale 120 MT snow bike. I’ve owned several TS 120 and I’ve been riding snowbikes for about 6 years. I started to think about buying a Rale after the snow show here in WA. The kit does really mimic a bike set up and after chatting with the Rale guys it was just music to my old slow motocross ears. So I pulled the trigger, bought a kit and put it on a new KTM SXF 450. I’ve been out on it a couple times and I really like the way it handles and rides. However my first ride was kind of disappointing as I did not have the bike set up right and had way to much ski pressure. Major side note I could have solved my issues had a brought a spanner wrench, but I left it in the garage at home (my bad and was reminded by my riding buddies). Anyway second ride I got the bike set up way better and it was a blast. The bike rips and handle great and in my opinion I really think the guys at Rale have created a true motocross bike feel. More to come.... 60F8FBD0-6C2C-4200-986F-F99537FFB654.jpeg

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
We have one set up the same on a 17 450sxf… but we really do think they have something . More to come as we get more snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W
Oct 13, 2021
California
Also got a mt120 this year and very impressed. 2nd ride out was with a buddy that had the same bike as mine, 450sxf, but had a timbersled aro120 so it was cool to swap for a bit and compare the two attached to identical bikes. We were in 3’ of powder - my takeaways
• rale seemed to have slight advantage climbing in the powder
• timbersled seemed to handle better on a groomed road we were very briefly on
• timbersled ski is visibly larger and seemed to float a little more than the rale
• side by side, contact patch is greater with the rale and the track is maybe an inch wider.
• suspension feels much more compliant and natural on the rale. Ran stock settings on my shock, only turned up the rebound to compensate for the additional weight. Ran the forks on the ‘aggressive’ Settings and they feel great
• much easier to get the front end up on the rale.
• the billet ski strut on the rale is sexy. Overall construction seems solid, same with the ts
• One potential issue might be that there are suspension arms that are ran outside of the rale frame. Maybe not a big deal, but if you were to roll it into a tree or something I could see those getting bent.
• both my buddy and I agreed we enjoyed the rale more, especially if you are a dirt biker as it does feel closer to a dirt bike. I find myself riding the rale much like my dirt bike, lots of standing and leaning back to get the front end up and such, more so than the ts.
Great product, happy with the purchase.

Premium Features