• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris aerocharger turbo ride

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
good answer, we are all happy.

i discussed with a guy that has driven both turbo units, he fill me in on what works and what works best, thanks tyler

The throttle respones is amazing. At 7 lbs of boost I was running 72 grams, So that would be 10 grams over stock. As far as the feel of the :usa2:comparison to the Etec both Rock.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
The throttle respones is amazing. At 7 lbs of boost I was running 72 grams, So that would be 10 grams over stock. As far as the feel of the :usa2:comparison to the Etec both Rock.
I have installed the non-intercooled aero-charger kit on my 2011 pro. I am running a similar amount of boost (8 psi). So out of curiosity Tyler what are you running for a primary spring? Thanks Doug!

T
Dec 15, 2011
I have installed the non-intercooled aero-charger kit on my 2011 pro. I am running a similar amount of boost (8 psi). So out of curiosity Tyler what are you running for a primary spring? Thanks Doug!
I am running a 120/310 spring you can find them from SLP or TEAM, and many other suppliers. Here is another video to see

Premium Features