• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

P-22 failure on 9R

KootenayD

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2022
Kootenays
Funny I rented a poo thus year and lost the key in a precarious tree well. Took a call to the rental shop to tell me I can unhook it under the dash and it'll run.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
I know this is true for sleds with the std guage but is it the same for those with the 7S?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
You didn't get the piece of paper to add to your owners manual??? Your dealer is not legit. My sleds both have the sweet new sticker!

How embarrassing it must be for the employees of PI that have integrity to see this. After years of warranty denials due to ethanol in fuel, with factory equipped adjustable fuel settings for the use of ethanol, it embarrasses me that I purchase and ride these piles.

Lawsuits from unintended explosions are likely cheaper than engine warranty claims. Shareholder value reigns. Just like Boeing.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
How embarrassing it must be for the employees of PI that have integrity to see this. After years of warranty denials due to ethanol in fuel, with factory equipped adjustable fuel settings for the use of ethanol, it embarrasses me that I purchase and ride these piles.

Lawsuits from unintended explosions are likely cheaper than engine warranty claims. Shareholder value reigns. Just like Boeing.
You are turning into a Karen. And from what my dealer told me today he can't recall Polaris ever denying a warranty because of ethanol fuel or ever saying you can't run it. You are following the path of the old angry men who hangout here. Perhaps you should leave and take a break like they did. Which means we will see you tomorrow 😂

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
You are turning into a Karen. And from what my dealer told me today he can't recall Polaris ever denying a warranty because of ethanol fuel or ever saying you can't run it. You are following the path of the old angry men who hangout here. Perhaps you should leave and take a break like they did. Which means we will see you tomorrow 😂

I’m not a quitter.

The FNG to Polaris wasn’t around in those days. Did you have ESP of my post tonight and pre-asked your dealer about denied warranty claims over sampled ethanol fuel in tanks?

Do better Chilly

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I’m not a quitter.

The FNG to Polaris wasn’t around in those days. Did you have ESP of my post tonight and pre-asked your dealer about denied warranty claims over sampled ethanol fuel in tanks?

Do better Chilly
The angry old man that sells snake oil posted that they denied warranty claims. You aren't doing a very good job of keeping up with the forums....

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
The angry old man that sells snake oil posted that they denied warranty claims. You aren't doing a very good job of keeping up with the forums....

Who are you referring to? Kelsey at RKT? For someone that loves to name drop, I’m not sure why you are scared to in this case?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Who are you referring to? Kelsey at RKT? For someone that loves to name drop, I’m not sure why you are scared to in this case?
Because if I say his name he might quit the forum again for a day... I know how much you missed him. Thank God his latest batch of snake oil was ready to sell so he came back right away 😂

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Because if I say his name he might quit the forum again for a day... I know how much you missed him. Thank God his latest batch of snake oil was ready to sell so he came back right away 😂

You’re obviously running scared Chilly. Disappointing for the forum expert. This reminds me of the “sarcastic honesty” post embarrassment.
Name dropping has always been your thing. Show some balls and man up. The only person I know of that sold snake oil here was RKT. So if it’s him, just call him out. Many diid before your epic arrival to this forum.

B
Nov 29, 2007
Sicamous
I know you are running a business off of after market clutching but I personally don't know of a single failure. Nobody I am riding with has had issues. Most of us are running pure stock too. The amount of people who have cried about it on here are a 100th of the people crying about the broken bulkheads with Doo years back. I think its a select few that are making it a bigger issue than it is. When you have guys who ride 4 to 5 days a week with success running these clutches without them failing I think your credibility is in question ??‍♂️ There are always some issues to work out when something is brand new so you are going to see some failures.
Head in tha sand eh. Your just too funny.

F
Dec 30, 2019
Rode my 9R Khaos 165 today in above freezing temps at 6000-6500ft. Everything is stock, high elevation clutching except 74g weights and two slip washers behind the primary spring. Was holding 8500rpm.

902E7662-F3B4-49A1-A7D9-69DFD1FFACB1.jpeg

E3BC8BC3-A897-4302-B45E-BDA244B25889.jpeg

8D05F0FF-4C1E-4A21-A2FA-AB872329DFEB.jpeg

Premium Features