• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Official details of the New Timbersled SnowBike system!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I get the camera not showing real life, still from what I could even consider a bad video I'm still not on board. Maybe you need a pro video shoot to bring us in closer for the sale. I also see the fun that could be had in your area(WA ID snow condition)and also getting through the layout of the mnts up there. I think you should bring a few to cooke city next Mar/Apr, theres a good chance you could draw a lot of attention from out east.

My dealer has a demo day up there around that time and could bring you some extra attention.

I think it is pretty sweet
If I had extra money I would have one just to see, I just don't think it would be worth the trade off.
You are going to have to prove me wrong before I believe it, I've put a sled places they shouldn't be and most people don't want too.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
So with it being so easy to get into and out of super technical areas, does it take the "challenge" out of it?

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Sxrlar--No you just look for new lines to take and new side hills or in Alan's case cliffs to ride on.

But here is some more pics of the Husaberg bike he just got done. Fit kit was the same as the 530 KTM so that was nice. Install time was 1.5hrs on this one and that was with snapping the pics. I can't wait to ride mine I just put in some orders for a customer for some 505's so there will be an option for those bikes as well soon.

012.jpg

016.jpg

033.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

047.jpg

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I am really starting to like this thing! BUT, can handwarmers be added? Also, can one get rid of the twist throttle and put a thumb throttle on it?

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
I know on some models hand warmers can be added. As far as the thumb throttle I am not sure how that would work on a bike??

Here is some pics of the new 2010 YZ450F that he also just got done this bike will be a blast to ride!!!

1020YZ2045020251.jpg

1020YZ2045020211.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I know when this first hit the web there was talk of a 144 production track.

Has there been any tinkering going on with anything longer then the 121? Maybe 136?

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
Maybe down the road?? With the bikes being so light and there is so little drag in the snow they just want to pull ontop of the snow rather than dig in or have a tunnel logged in the snow so I don't think I would want a longer track but maybe a taller lug later on may be something to try.

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
The 121 x 12 x 2 track is the most suitable size to best utilize the power of a 450cc bike. Bigger bike would be able to pull a larger track.
This system can be long track simply without having to make any modifications. The only parts that you would need, is a track that is cut down to 12 inch wide and a set of rail extensions that fit an A/C sled. The back of the tunnel is designed in a way that you would not need to extend it.

Premium Features