• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now that the big trips are over, who's riding?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Meyer and I are snowchecking today......Thinking the 163 this time.:face-icon-small-sho We will find a way to stuff it in. The dealer said the tunnel is only 2 inches longer :face-icon-small-sho

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I may be out for the weekend....wife has a late engagement friday night...and needs a day over the weekend to get some stuff done.

Guess I could sneak out for one day?

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
?

Meyer and I are snowchecking today......Thinking the 163 this time.:face-icon-small-sho We will find a way to stuff it in. The dealer said the tunnel is only 2 inches longer :face-icon-small-sho

Hmmmm, biggest reason I thought I wanted a new sled was to shorten things up (common problem in my life).

Just curious why you're leaning that way? The turbo? I know they all carve considerably better than the first 160's that were on the snow.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
gforce-movie.jpg

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
I thought someone asked about this at the cabin last weekend. Regardless, it still made me laugh again.

http://youtu.be/jCX_lICOMks

I couldn't find the guy that was scalped by his trailer while loading. I'm starting to think it was a parking lot story...

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Corey, I was skeptical about the tunnel only being 2" longer. I just measured and the 163 tunnel is 4" longer than the 155. Makes sense as the track is 8" longer.

Thanks for checking. Can you tell a big difference between the 2? I rode Sams for a while and didn't even notice it was a 163.

Looks like Vickery is the best deal. We are gonna get those deposits in today.:rockon:

Premium Features