• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product: PDP Universal LED Tail Light Housing

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Thanks Paul!

We've had a lot of compliments on them, its definately a nice slim design for those with lots of tunnel gear.

-Matt

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Just got my light, didnt realize it doesnt use any of the stock rivet holes, am i going to drill through any heating lines or heat exchanger when putting the new holes????

myself...if it looked like a chance of that i would just glue or silicone or "GOOP" the light on.....it sure is a great looking light

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Just got my light, didnt realize it doesnt use any of the stock rivet holes, am i going to drill through any heating lines or heat exchanger when putting the new holes????

Place it on the bottom. You can see the coolers better down there. Mark holes and drill up.

Thinking the narrow holes will fit between the coolers and the wide holes will go in the aluminum plate at the end of the tunnel

C
Mar 18, 2012
Worland Wyoming
Here are a few pics on a 2013 Pro, only had to do a couple of mods to make it work! Its a really nice and bright light!!!

newlight1_zpscf0c0c63.jpg

newlight_zpsa141dff9.jpg

newlight2_zpse16e192c.jpg

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I have a white tail light with the clear led light for sale that I decided not to use, covered up to much of the tunnel wrap. Pm me if interested

Premium Features