• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Low-Profile LED Tail Lights for Pro RMK/Assault Chassis

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
New for this season we have our Low Profile LED Tail Lights available for the 2011+ Pro RMK/Assault Chassis.

Available in White/Black housings with Clear or Red Lense LED's.

Kit Includes:
• 1 LED Tail Light Housing w/Lense
• 3 Heat Shrink Waterproof Butt Connectors
• Shrink Tubing
• Aluminum mounting rivets w/backwashers

Mounts to stock existing mounting holes so NO EXTRA DRILLING required!

Price: $64.99

http://provendesignproducts.com/Pages/LED%20Lights/led_polaris_pro_rmk.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pro-RMK-LED-Tail-Light_Rear.jpg Pro-RMK-FLEX-Snowflap_LED-Tail-Light_Rear.jpg Pro-RMK-LED-Tail-Light_Side.jpg Pro-RMK-FLEX-Snowflap_LED_Rear2.jpg Pro-RMK-LED-Tail-Light_Top.jpg

Last edited:

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Installed it on my sled the other day. Only thing I can complain about is that there where no wire connection instruction. Had to make a couple guesses before I got it working.

Daltech

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Thank you for being the guinea pig! Can you throw them in this post so others don't have to guess?

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Hey Guys, here is a pic a customer sent over how they wired theirs up. There are stickers on the bottom of each light indicating the wire configurations of the LED light becuase they always change wires for some reason from model to model.

We are collecting as many configurations as we can and will be adding them to the kits as soon as we are finished.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks!

-Matt

Pro RMK LED Tail LIght Wiring.jpg

H
Nov 27, 2007
Pleasant View Utah
I installed mine the other day. The wires are different colors than the wires on the sled. Only took a minute to figure out. The light really looks slick, and it's very bright. Polaris should install these stock!

bubblyjock

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Worland, Wyoming
Hey Guys, here is a pic a customer sent over how they wired theirs up. There are stickers on the bottom of each light indicating the wire configurations of the LED light becuase they always change wires for some reason from model to model.

We are collecting as many configurations as we can and will be adding them to the kits as soon as we are finished.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks!

-Matt

Same color sled wiring as mine.

Premium Features