• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New forum

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Things seem to be ok as a free member. We should stay here until we start to run into too many problems. The only time I have had problems is when a thread gets too long with multiple pages. We might just have to keep the threads short.

Problem I see is I can't go consult the riding conditions/area anymore, they're all over 75 posts... I guess that's my own personnal problem maybe... !

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
let ALL put on our life vests together

and jump ship! if you want to start a new post or topic, put it somewhere in the back of the country where the 1 ski rebels will find it!

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
It's like

the final walk through as you leave your place of residence. Just can't leave till you check everthing out. Your right were making a nice showing in our new town. You bunch of rebel's-who ride's back country.??

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
The majority of recent one skis were directed here by or through contact with our snowhawkadventure site, or picking up the phone, most were hesitant about the whole forum thing but like minds like to mingle. Easy to find the flock if you do a little searching.

Snowest was a good run, tough when your pioneering a new trend.:face-icon-small-hap

One ski is the way, 206-999-9729 Any time.

Last edited:
Premium Features